• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why click on a thread of something you don't like.....

I just had a brainwave for a new thread: Who hates Icewater Jones?

Do you think everyone who posts in that thread will be objective? I certainly hope so. How else will we learn how much of a dingwab you are?

do it do it

new thread "who do you hate most icewaterjones or brodkill"

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I hate all of you. Seriously. You all suck.

New thread idea: Why everyone on this goddamn forum is inferior to me. LD is the keynote speaker/poster/fucktard.

(this thread has derailed)

I don't hate either of them. I actually had a big slanging match with another member here a while ago (he started it, the cunt) and now we chat all the time.

I just don't like one thing they (or lots of other people) do.

And I certainly wouldn't start a thread about 'I hate anyone'

I hate all of you. Seriously. You all suck.

New thread idea: Why everyone on this goddamn forum is inferior to me. LD is the keynote speaker/poster/fucktard.

(this thread has derailed)

:nanner:

Keynote speaker, yet again. I'm fucking awesome.

Sorry about the derail of the thread, but I feel it has improved the thread's value.

Or in your case: thought.

P.S. you are gay.

You didn't seem to think I was gay while I was lodged up your ass and giving you a reach around.

What?

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
You didn't seem to think I was gay while I was lodged up your ass and giving you a reach around.

What?

Did I say 'gay'? Sorry, misstype. I meant fucking moron. Easy slip of the finger. Coincidentally, what i said when I gave you a urethral probing .......:nanner:

What?

What? The what is you screwed up a perfectly good comeback opportunity...

(You should have asked, "Annd who told you?":o)

"You probably think this song is about you....." HAHA

Icewater - I didn't write this specifically about you mate. Get over yourself. It was written about something I have witnessed dozens of times on here. You were the last in a long line to do it, that's all.

Brodkill - massively skinny chicks are ugly too. Agreed. Do you join skiiny girl threads and tell them that? Sadly, you probably do. And I wasn't trying to be funny.

Sunshine... ain't nobody stupid. Who else did you call out on this before you made this thread? Anybody can go to the aforementioned thread in your OP and see clearly that you opened this thread based on my post. You just exposed for it, and you're mad. Again, you didn't do you homework and decided to go the bitch made route. Quit trolling and stop being the same hater you portray me to be.

TheOrangeCat

"You probably think this song is about you....." HAHA

Icewater - I didn't write this specifically about you mate. Get over yourself. It was written about something I have witnessed dozens of times on here. You were the last in a long line to do it, that's all.

Brodkill - massively skinny chicks are ugly too. Agreed. Do you join skiiny girl threads and tell them that? Sadly, you probably do. And I wasn't trying to be funny.

Sunshine... ain't nobody stupid. Who else did you call out on this before you made this thread? Anybody can go to the aforementioned thread in your OP and see clearly that you opened this thread based on my post. You just exposed for it, and you're mad. Again, you didn't do you homework and decided to go the bitch made route. Quit trolling and stop being the same hater you portray me to be.

:funnyshit:

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::boobies:

Let it go, and get the lube. I'm about to make an honest woman out of you.

Seriously. Not a fight worth having. Let's all be friends. The hot tub is warm and big enough for all.

TheOrangeCat

Seriously. Not a fight worth having. Let's all be friends. The hot tub is warm and big enough for all.

I've been in your hot tub. Here's the news. You sitting naked in kiddies paddling pool farting and singing 'I kissed a girl and I liked it' does not a hot tub make ....

Your vanity is unreal.

I find it odd that a few of these reponses have been along the lines of "people are allowed to have their opinions" - and yet they're fired up because I've expressed mine.

Icewater, I'll say it one more time, I'll type it slowly so you can keep up. It wasn't written solely about you. Yes you did it, so have a lot of others. It was about you all. NOT SOLELY ABOUT YOU.

Please understand.

Let it go, and get the lube. I'm about to make an honest woman out of you.

That is verging on a little gay...

TheOrangeCat

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
[Dr. Phil voice]It ain't about you![/Dr. Phil voice]