Why blury effect on Japanese dick vids?

Maybe some freeones mate ask this question before....Cant find anything.

Why the fuck japanese porn producer add blury effect on male dick????

:dunno:

First clip
Premium Link Upgrade


Thx for any answer
 
Re: Why blury effect on japs dick vids?

From what I understand about the Japanese culture,it is considered ***** to show penetration.
 
Re: Why blury effect on japs dick vids?

Hey,don't blame me.I didn't make up the rules.

I hope not:D...

They do some very weird movie(for me)...with fish,******,eye licking...BUT add blury effect on dick cause it worst to see? lol :dunno:
 
the term is "mosaic." porn is legal, just no un-mosaiced erections and penetration. thats how they came up with *******. its something that will be exciting and doesn't have to be blurred.

however. Premium Link Upgrade

check around. there's some awesome uncensored clips in there.

youll love it.
 
Now here is a question that you don't see asked every day.

H

My thinking too. Never know whats next. lol

I myself don't care if they cover it, its their feelings and traditions. Seen one you've seen them all. Maybe like some others feel about pictures, they think if you photograph the pp you'll take their souls. :dunno:

LL
 
The rest of the world should use this idea, except move the blur from the guys cock to his face. I can't stand seeing another mans face in porn. Like he's important or something?!
 
Re: Why blury effect on japs dick vids?

From what I understand about the Japanese culture,it is considered ***** to show penetration.

but pissing, eating ***, and ******* are perfectly acceptable? They have an even more fucked up, restrictive culture than we do.
 
Back
Top