• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why Biden would be the worst candidate Democrats could pick

Queen Bogs

Banned
Ukrainian Special Anti-Corruption Prosecutor Resigns

In June, Ukrainian officials said they were offered $6 million in bribes to end a criminal investigation into the head of a gas company where the son of former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden served on the board.

Kholodnytskiy, however, said that neither of the Bidens was connected to the alleged bribe attempt.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
118246924_173308727665469_1493616446938878784_n.png

georges

Staff member
‘His Real Home Is A Place He … Never Leaves Anymore’: Trump Jabs At Biden
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/...spid=lrg9quBFGQGNEA0DCNttvqhZ3MlucKpgS76Agl1O

‘The Best He’s Been’: Reporters Across The Board Praise Biden’s ‘Home Run’ DNC Speech
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/...spid=1ugyq6lfCAGN9psyhYk8HAWJdoA80qmOtV1K0K8u

Sen. Kennedy On Joe Biden’s Speech: Might Be Nominee, But ‘Bernie Sanders Is The Head’
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/...spid=i_Axp.5XHh6NjkgC5KRy5DflEmBPOTmVGZt34Vyz

Joe Biden Goofs Again In DNC Speech: ‘There’s Never Been Anything We’ve Been Able To Accomplish When We’ve Done It Together’
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/joe...265680b20e543dc2a6473c7b9fa19141&source=TPICI

More Than 100 Protested Outside Joe Biden’s Democratic National Convention Acceptance Speech
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/...spid=ledxpf1bCwuNnkvNRbeSEsq_uLb64b_nuPHFNGNi

xfire

It's funny how y'all ignore Trump's obvious senility, but clutch your pearls every time Joe Biden stutters over a word or phrase. Joe Biden has stuttered his entire life, but has largely overcome that affliction throughout his career. Trump, on the other hand, has been a criminal his entire life, and has only used his position as president to do more crimes. History won't be kind to supporters of The Orange Pig.

georges

Staff member
It's funny how y'all ignore Trump's obvious senility, but clutch your pearls every time Joe Biden stutters over a word or phrase. Joe Biden has stuttered his entire life, but has largely overcome that affliction throughout his career. Trump, on the other hand, has been a criminal his entire life, and has only used his position as president to do more crimes. History won't be kind to supporters of The Orange Pig.
Let's see what kind of good debater Creepy/Sleepy Joe will be, because kinda like Clinton who was supposed to be better in debates than Trump but she failed miserably at every debate. What kind if crimes Trump has committed please? The steele dossier and so the called Russian collusion inteference were well planned and deliberate lies, scams and subplots from the Obama administration. As if history will be kind to those who supported Nobama and Creepy Joe. We will see the results of the ballots in November, and we will see how much the democrats will be rejoicing then.

xfire

Trump is currently the subject of multiple investigations, and was named a co-conspirator in the Michael Cohen case. Trump has a history of crime and payoffs spanning his entire career in, "real estate development". Trump knows that when he loses in November he's going to prison and Biden will pull numbers better than Obama had in 2008. It's all over for Le Cochon Orange.

Queen Bogs

Banned
I honestly don't recall him being on-stage with other contenders. Admittedly, I didn't follow as the candidate numbers decreased.

Between Kamala Harris' indictment of Biden's voting record on race, and Julián Castro's torching his power of recall, his recent debate record has been pretty unimpressive, it would seem.

"Are you forgetting what you said two minutes ago?"

Being the creator of this thread I wanted to come back to it because, more than a year later, my opinion about Biden has changed, a lot. Or maybe not my opinion about Biden himself but about his candidacy, about the kind of president he would be.

Yeah, his old, nothing on his program is really impactful, h represents a not-so-great past. But I think that's what America needs now, what the american people want for President : someone they know, someone who's kind, someone who's not too divisive, someone only the far-right will call a marxist.
America has had 4 very difficult years under Trump, what they need now is some politically peacefull time. No more agressive tweets from the White House, no more harsh reponses from the opposition party, no more finger-pointing at the medias, the far-right, the left, the police, the minorities, etc. Peace, calm, serenity, being able to live their lives without having to care about politics if they don't want to, without having politics constantly being uber-pervasive.

You know, I'm in favor of more left-wing candidates, more left-wing policies : Medicare-for-All, Cancelling student debts, higher taxes on the wealthy, etc. But now is not the time for this. 'cause these are not policies that are gonna unite americans, these are policies that are gonna divide people and we can't do that now, in an already deeply factured America. You can't do surgery on someone who's already in shock, first you need to get him to calm down otherwise the anesthesia won't work and the person is gonna wake up screaming in pain as the surgeon is fixing his broken knee.

Last edited:

Queen Bogs

Banned
Being the creator of this thread I wanted to come back to it because, more than a year later, my opinion about Biden has changed, a lot. Or maybe not my opinion about Biden himself but about himself, about his candidacy, about the kind of president he would be.

Yeah, his old, nothing on his program is really impactful, h represents a not-so-great past. But I think that's what America needs now, what the american people want for President : someone they know, someone who's kind, someone who's not too divisive, someone only the far-right will call a marxist.
America has had 4 very difficult years under Trump, what they need now is some politically peacefull time. No more agressive tweets from the White House, no more harsh reponses from the opposition party, no more finger-pointing at the medias, the far-right, the left, the police, the minorities, etc. Peace, calm, serenity, being able to live their lives without having to care about politics if they don't want to, without having politics constantly being uber-pervasive.

You know, I'm in favor of more left-wing candidates, more left-wing policies : Medicare-for-All, Cancelling student debts, higher taxes on the wealthy, etc. But now is not the time for this. 'cause these are not policies that are gonna united americans, these are policies that are gonna divide people and we can't do that now, in an already deeply factured America. You can'to do surgery on someone who's already in shock, first you need to get him to calm down otherwise the anesthesia won't work and the person is gonna wake screaming in pain as the surgeon is fixing fixing his broken knee.
That's a reasoned position, thank you 🙂

The more grave concern that I have is that Biden (and the Obama years) have and will be bad for the security and stability of the US, and the international community.

To wit, consider Biden's position on China, around 16 months ago:

Biden says China is 'not competition for us'

And this week's pic of a Chinese nuclear sub, using an underwater sub station:

200821125419-china-submarine-tunnel-inset-super-169.jpg

georges

Staff member
That's a reasoned position, thank you 🙂

The more grave concern that I have is that Biden (and the Obama years) have and will be bad for the security and stability of the US, and the international community.

To wit, consider Biden's position on China, around 16 months ago:

Biden says China is 'not competition for us'

And this week's pic of a Chinese nuclear sub, using an underwater sub station:

The Chinese would like Biden to be president so could be more easy to pressure on the US economy unlike with Trump.

georges

Staff member
Being the creator of this thread I wanted to come back to it because, more than a year later, my opinion about Biden has changed, a lot. Or maybe not my opinion about Biden himself but about his candidacy, about the kind of president he would be.

You know, I'm in favor of more left-wing candidates, more left-wing policies : Medicare-for-All, Cancelling student debts, higher taxes on the wealthy, etc. But now is not the time for this. 'cause these are not policies that are gonna unite americans, these are policies that are gonna divide people and we can't do that now, in an already deeply factured America. You can't do surgery on someone who's already in shock, first you need to get him to calm down otherwise the anesthesia won't work and the person is gonna wake up screaming in pain as the surgeon is fixing his broken knee.
Several people for the Americans I know including my relatives and several of their friends as well as other Americans from a car forum have been quite fed up with Obama presidency. America needs a massive house cleaning and get rid of all sanctuary cities which were created and still managed by democrats. Americans want before all respect of law and order, the respect of their constitution, their boarders, a president who is strong on crime and who backs the blue and the army but also who gives them a strong economy. Before the Covid crisis Trump did a very good job in terms of economy. Americans are also very supportive of their second amendment, something the democrats want to terminate.The mainstream medias slandered Trump in an unthinkable way as they do till now as much as do Hollywood and other left wing medias. Remember Americans will never be Europeans, never. Americans want a candidate that is a patriot first and that thinks of America first, kinda like in the past it was the case with Reagan, it was also "Think American, buy American." Biden isn't embodying patriotism at all and he is not liked by many law enforcement nor many army officials and neither is Kamala Harris. Just ask how many war veterans, policemen, soliders, pilots and any other law enforcement official support Trump and you will be astonished how much the overwhelming majority of these persons support Trump. Without the wealthy, you wouldn't have industries, manufacturing plants and research funds. It is also Trump who enabled right to try for trying experimental medicaments in case of rare and serious deceases. Whether you like it or not, Trump will be reelected, we have seen the disastrous policies of the Democrats whether in Congress or as mayor of towns such as NY, Portland, Minneapolis and Chicago. Being pragmatic, fierce, bold, patriotic and energic are the qualities that will define the winner of that election. You are also very wrong if you think that Americans want a president that doesn't have a strong character. Aside permanent whining and constant unjustified obstructionnism coming from the Democrats who couldn't admit the loss of Clinton in 2016, who slandered Judge Kavanaugh's nomination, who tried to impeach Trump with a forgery made of lies and scams called the Steele dossier, the Democrats have shown their true colors who they were during these 4 years. I don't think this will help them in November. Remember 2016 and remember how Hillary lost.

You, CANNOT, SERIOUSLY, be talking about this in regard to Biden vs trump. This is so beyond ridiculous I don't even know where to begin, and it's already given me a headache.

The Chinese would like Biden to be president so could be more easy to pressure on the US economy unlike with Trump.

The Chinese would like Biden to be president because they'd like to decrease tension and resume trade. Putin would like trump to be president because he wants a weaker America. Enemies of the US support trump, because he weakens the country on the foreign and domestic front. Leaders who want to see a return to a stable, prosperous America support Biden.

Queen Bogs

Banned
You, CANNOT, SERIOUSLY, be talking about this in regard to Biden vs trump. This is so beyond ridiculous I don't even know where to begin, and it's already given me a headache.

The Chinese would like Biden to be president because they'd like to decrease tension and resume trade. Putin would like trump to be president because he wants a weaker America. Enemies of the US support trump, because he weakens the country on the foreign and domestic front. Leaders who want to see a return to a stable, prosperous America support Biden.
That bit about "enemies of the US support Trump", does that extend to its citizens (the US supporters of Trump)? Are they, in your view, also enemies of the US? Clarifying.

Queen Bogs

Banned
Absolutely. You cannot support trump, AND support the US constitution. Those 2 things are mutually exclusive.
I could have more respect for your obviously errant opinion, had you had the courage to make it a direct answer and reply to my direct question. That's okay, I wouldn't want to single out a great swath of society as "deplorable" or anything, either. Not on the record, who does that? 😂 I mean, how contemptuous, right? 🤣

You asked a yes or no question, and I replied with absolutely. How is that not a direct answer to your direct question? I don't see how it gets more direct than that.

You're supporting the guy and the party who have been shredding US laws and institutions for years with impunity. You're not just enemies to the USA, you're enemies to constitutional democracies, the rule of law, and basic human decency everywhere. I have no respect for you, no sympathy for you, and consider you a hindrance to the collective progress of our species.

Queen Bogs

Banned
You asked a yes or no question, and I replied with absolutely. How is that not a direct answer to your direct question? I don't see how it gets more direct than that.

You're supporting the guy and the party who have been shredding US laws and institutions for years with impunity. You're not just enemies to the USA, you're enemies to constitutional democracies, the rule of law, and basic human decency everywhere. I have no respect for you, no sympathy for you, and consider you a hindrance to the collective progress of our species.
Awesome, that's the mongo18 I know. Thank you 👍 😁

georges

Staff member
Biden's performance wasn't as good as one might think. Biden's Acceptance Speech Sees Sharp Drop in Viewers Compared to Hillary Clinton's
https://www.westernjournal.com/bide...sharp-drop-viewers-compared-hillary-clintons/

Joe Biden Gets Horrible News from His Sex Assault Accuser, Tara Reade, During Democrat Convention
https://www.westernjournal.com/joe-biden-gets-horrible-news-sex-assault-accuser-tara-reade-dnc/

Biden Says He Could Lock Down Country To Stop COVID, Doesn't Say Where He Gets That Authority
https://www.westernjournal.com/biden-says-lock-country-stop-covid-doesnt-say-gets-authority/

Attachments

• Branco-Free-Lunch.jpg
    Branco-Free-Lunch.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 125
  • Branco-Malware.jpg
    Branco-Malware.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 133

Queen Bogs

Banned
Hillary Clinton tells Biden he "should not concede under any circumstances"

I wonder if that's enough to get her locked up? I mean, she's encouraging the population to ignore the election result, no matter what it is, and resist! Playing Clinton games with the truth, and Antifa games with the American people - how bitter, anti-American, hypocritical and dangerous 😳

When that corrupt turnip that the DNC dragged out of a Delaware basement, into the light 😄 loses like he's sure to, Hillary wants civil unrest. Hillary wants the easily misled losers of the dem party to do for Biden what they couldn't do for her: bitch, whine, moan, and connive him into office 😂

Ain't happening, ding dong libbies 🤣