• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why are so many males obsessed with cum?

I'm exactly the opposite, Captain.

The old "in and out" fuck scenes bore the Hell out of me. A person's face makes them unique and is our #1 identifier as humans. It's how we "know" people best, as visual beings. Penises and pussies are, of course, unique as well to each person, but good God, when was the last time you had your penis inside a vagina and the vagina smiled at you, gazed into your eyes, kissed you, and licked you as it said "Baby, cum for me?" :D :nanner: :thumbsup:

The Captain said:
I think cumshots are disgusting. I fast forward through all those scenes, as well as oral sex scenes because it is completely boring to watch some guy get a blow job.

I can understand a guy being obsessed with a female body part, but I don't understand why they want to see it drenched in cum.

I personally see it as what it is, semen, and in my honest opinion it belongs either inside the woman (I won't start a discussion about where inside the woman it belongs) or inside a condom.

I don't see how the (sometimes fake, but ok) semen of another guy can be attractive, even if your imagination is so large that you can fantasize it's yours.

I was hoping you guys could tell me what's so exciting about it...

There are many meanings about this.

At first a girl who let his boyfriend dirt her with his sperm it's like to say "I accept you". Yes, i'ts the same meaning of penetration or bj, but i think it's more intense cause sperm is related to the maximum pleasure a men can feel.

Then there is the physical meaning. For men sex is something visual, things to see are really important. So the beauty of the girlfriend is an important factor that justify this behaviuor. I mean, the guy wants to come on the girl cause the vision of something beautyful like her dirtied by him it's really exciting.

Many girls who did bukkake said to me that what they felt during this pratice was submission. This can be an important sensation for both partners.

Acceptance, submittance, emphasis of male orgasm, and the pleasure of doing something "nasty" justify this male habitude.

Did I explained well?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
i dont think its the actual substance nearly as much as the attitude the girl has for it. actually that IS what it is. it generally shows a girl who wants it, who craves it, who has just done all this work to get it. thats what the turn on is about. this is a psychologist's dream thread. for me, thats what its about. a girl craving the very essence of men/sex. thats why i like to do it in my girls mouth, thats why i ask her to show it to me before she swallows it. oh hell yeah.

It's our man juice!! It's our extra strength within us, it's the output of our orgasm, our means of reproduction and of couse it looks great on a girls body:thumbsup:

I agree that a woman's face is, ultimately, the most personal and beautiful part of her physical appearance, and I like to make my mark their by cumming on her face. Similarly, i want to leave my tarce on othe rlovely parts of my women's bodies, bum, legs, breast, stocmach, back.

Furthermore, i agree that there is a very horny element of submissiveness involved, a woman who allows you to cum on her is agreeing to, an at least tempoarary dominance. by the male, and that idea is sexy and empowering.

I agree that a woman's face is, ultimately, the most personal and beautiful part of her physical appearance, and I like to make my mark their by cumming on her face. Similarly, i want to leave my tarce on othe rlovely parts of my women's bodies, bum, legs, breast, stocmach, back.

Furthermore, i agree that there is a very horny element of submissiveness involved, a woman who allows you to cum on her is agreeing to, an at least tempoarary dominance. by the male, and that idea is sexy and empowering.

That's right!:thumbsup:

I agree with most. It's more than just a "superior" thing, it really does look lovely on a woman as she smiles and filled with glee (amongst other things) because she really wanted it. I have heard girls just talk and say they love when a man explodes onto or in them, if he doesn't cum enough they are disappointed.

i dont like to see it, i dont understand why a guy would want to see another guy shoot his load either, even if it is on a womans face
christ if i tried that with my mrs shed cut the bloody thing off

It's our man juice!! It's our extra strength within us, it's the output of our orgasm, our means of reproduction and of couse it looks great on a girls body:thumbsup:
I agree with you. Sperm is the essence of masculinity. It is something that we have that women don't have.

Personally, if I had sex with a woman I would be afraid to shoot my sperm in her vagina with or without a condom. I'm afraid that the condom could break and she could get pregnant. I don't want to get a woman pregnant at this point in my life as I am a college student.

I also would want to add variety to how I finish the job. I might want to shoot sperm in her mouth or in her cleavage or on her lower back or on her feet. Maybe she could jerk me off so she wouldn't feel left out.

Of course, before I do anything sexual with a woman, I would ask for her permission. I want her to enjoy the experience too.

For me it can be a power trip, but I simply love to see my cum squirt out and land on a woman, mainly because it's fun to have a target (preferably I want to spray on her tits'n'nipples, or on the cheek and mouth, but sometimes the ass is exciting as well, especially on the brownie). If it goes around her mouth it's a huge bonues if she sticks her tongue out and licks some of it.

And I always give her a kiss afterwards or lick her tits clean, that's an erotic must and shows respect at the same time.

For me it can be a power trip, but I simply love to see my cum squirt out and land on a woman (preferably on her tits'n'nipples, or on the cheek and mouth... it's a huge bonues if she sticks her tongue out and licks some of it off.

And I always give her a kiss afterwards or lick her tits clean, that's an erotic must and shows respect at the same time.

There is a dominance factor but its also a symbol of a woman's complete acceptance of the man she is with. Also, seeing a woman's beautiful face drenched with something as nasty as cum is just kinda hot.

This may seem weird, but in some ways I dont see the enjoyment of cumming on a woman's face being much different than the enjoyment of kissing a woman.