• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why all american girls look so ugly?

JayJohn85

Banned
Its all bull these so called studies or statements.....For one many countries are either bigger or smaller than another so you gotta take in a sample and do it proportionally which I bet they wouldnt bother their ass doing because generalizations are so much more fun.

Point is everywhere has real stunners and then unattractive girls(this is probably also a matter of perspective) some places got more than others, Whereas some places dont and they are in high demand.

End line.

roronoa3000

Banned
I'm part Indian too, but the Native American kind.
Only about 1/8 though, so I dont have long straight hair or run bare foot in the forest.

Big Poppa Pump

- My Name Is My Name -
this is the first post i've ever given negative rep...

if you think american girls are ugly, you are wrong!

EDIT: Do not attach mid-thread. Link them.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator pussy+dickdenice]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Me too, dude. Me too. Never neg repped in my life but felt I'd make an exception and back it up with a picture of an American girl.
http://www.imagechunk.com/images/18_143924.jpg

To say all American girls are ugly is just so stupid a comment to make. They have their fair share of ugly chicks like everyone else. But they are not all ugly. They have some of the most beautiful women in the world so they do.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Ugliest bodies in the US? Maybe..
Ugliest Faces, I'd have to say India, Pakistan, etc..

could be.
A lot of you all seem offended by this thread, even enough to neg rep the op.
but next time youre out and about in the states, maybe take a walk through a walmart or any supermarket ect......look around.......count how many women you see who have NOT simply just let themselves go as opposed to those who have, i bet it will be a very very low percentage.
what i just wrote cannot be said of any other country in the world.

could be.
A lot of you all seem offended by this thread, even enough to neg rep the op.
but next time youre out and about in the states, maybe take a walk through a walmart or any supermarket ect......look around.......count how many women you see who have NOT simply just let themselves go as opposed to those who have, i bet it will be a very very low percentage.
what i just wrote cannot be said of any other country in the world.

Sadly, I must agree with you. In my neighborhood, there are countless huge here women and only a few that are sexy. Most are basically obese women who speak Spanish better than English. But apparently guys' standards are lowering, because a guy I know (who is a very athletic guy) bragged about fucking one of the fattest of 'em all.

Maybe my standards are just way too high...