• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Why all american girls look so ugly?

First, you have to piss on someone's nation - it doesn't really matter what about that particular nation you piss on just make sure it's something that'll get enough people from that country who are patriotic enough to jump to the defence of their nation when anyone says anything slightly derogatory about it when it really isn't necessary to do so, on board (check). Then just allow for that national pride to simmer to boiling point to allow the blinders to come on so that those willing to leap to their nations defence can't see how absolutely worthless it is to defend this particular part of your nation against one individuals words actually is and you're done (check). You've got yourself a recipe for a thread that should be ignored but won't because people just can't help themselves.

Now just sit back and watch the patriotic idiocy fly.... :sleep:

What are you saying about flies? Are you making the ridiculous generalisation that all flies are idiots? Patriotic idiots? I'm definitely reporting your post, you fucking hater.

Despite the original poster's claim that "all people ask him this", I think it's just another thread created to take a stab at America, because currently it's still fashionable to do so.

American women are a mix of plain, beautiful, cute, ugly, repulsive, and gorgeous, just like every other nation on the planet, because, like others have said, their descendants COME FROM every other nation on the planet.

:hatsoff:

What he said. Although I'm not a fan of these super hybrids that have damned descendent from every continent on the planet that you don't have a clue where they came from, America is the most diverse nation on the planet. If people would go the Twin Cities your f'n jaw would drop from some of the European mixes we have here. Freakin' incredible. We get Irish/German; Swedish/Irish, Italian/German; Swedish/German; Czech/Norwegian; Czech/Hungarian...you name it. If you go the the Mall of America, be prepared to go see a chiropracter afterword, because your neck will be broken from all the second takes you will be doin'. :hatsoff:

georges

Staff member
Go the hooters restaurants or at some cars exhibitions sema or detroit auto shows, you will see lovely blondes, brunettes and red heads. In Paris at a cafe, I have met by accident two american female tourists who needed help, they were some of the nicest women I have evr seen. Tall, very vivid blue eyes, a nice chest and nice ass. Making generalizations isn't gonna help.

Go the hooters restaurants or at some cars exhibitions sema or detroit auto shows, you will see lovely blondes, brunettes and red heads. In Paris at a cafe, I have met by accident two american female tourists who needed help, they were some of the nicest women I have evr seen. Tall, very vivid blue eyes, a nice chest and nice ass. Making generalizations isn't gonna help.
Er, so you met two american females, it doesn't therefore follow that they're all like that, or are you making generalizations?!?
Anyway they're all surgically enhanced no doubt! :hatsoff:

the U.K has the ugly..
Ugly what?!? Speak properly sir or not at all! :mad:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Actually the planet Ogo has some of the ugliest people around. Male and Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by LukeEl
Actually the planet Ogo has some of the ugliest people around. Male and Female

Well, we all know that. But they are the most considerate & energetic lovers in the solar system.

There, again, that's just a matter of opinion. :hatsoff:
Just because Ogoan women have three breasts! But they're always firm and well-rounded - the nipples always dark and chunky.
At least you've got something to fondle with both hands while you're nibbling away at the middle one.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
:rofl: Cant wait for more of the op's great threads.