• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose Hotter Latin Chicks or Asian Chicks

RealMenSwallow

Closed Account
...:stabs himself in the right eye:... "Nope, this thread still hurts to read"...:stabs himself in the left eye:..."Nope, still hurts to read the same Latin vs Asian thread for the billionth time" Oh well, at least I'll never have to read another one now. ;)

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
Asians by far. I dunno, there is just something about em. But latin women can be extremely exotic! I'll take one of each in a 5 second sloppy 3-way, thanks! :hatsoff:

Let's see, Venezuelan, Colombian, and Brazilian chicks . . . Asian chicks by far.

:thefinger

:dunno:

Can I just have both?... at the same time?

Nina_Mercedez

Verified Babe
Official Checked Star Member
Latin chick they have more fire in their souls and to me are a little more sexual. Don't get me wrong I love asian girls too I fucked Tera Patrick and it was hot but I like fucking Latin chicks better. Maybe next time I'll do a 3-way with Me , Sophia Santi and Gianna Lynn..OHHH Yea!

For me it's latinas. That may be because I'm part latino or it might be because I prefer :boobies: and my experience shows that Asian women, in general, aren't particularly buxom. That's not to say that I haven't seen Asian women that I've found attractive!! But in general I prefer latinas.

Latin chicks, but alittle asian persuasion isn't bad.

Obviously the only way to determine this fairly is to have a threesome with both and then analyze it from there.