• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose face can u jerk off to??

Attachments

• Brunette6.jpg
    Brunette6.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 441

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
I'm pretty sure it was this shoot, although Angie didn't have the fag in her mouth in the photo I refer to. I printed it off in A4 and had it on my wall at uni. I just liked looking into her eyes. Thankfully I am no longer obsessed with her.

tumblr_mgdji6eJkJ1r7leheo1_500.jpg

Ah see I was wondering because my boyfriend, who is a photographer, did a photo shoot with her when she was 16, before she became famous, and all the photos were black and white, so I was wondering if it might've been one of those. Also shot some of the photos of her used to promote the movie she was in Girl Interrupted. Doesn't look like it though, the black and whites were mostly beauty shots.

Ah see I was wondering because my boyfriend, who is a photographer, did a photo shoot with her when she was 16, before she became famous, and all the photos were black and white, so I was wondering if it might've been one of those.

Got job it wasn't really, as I understand an admittance of jerking off to a 16 year old makes it fair game to be accused of being a paedophile in the States.

No. You don't understand. Ever.

Images of the under 18 in nude/sexually explicit poses/situations are always illegal, but the age of consent in 21 different states is either 17 or 18, including some of the "big deal" states - New York, Texas, Cali, Flo Rida. So if I was masturbating (i.e. engaging in sexual desire) over a girl under the age of consent then people from those states could accuse me of lusting after a "child."

I've missed you, I really have.

Harley Spencer

Official Checked Star Member
Got job it wasn't really, as I understand an admittance of jerking off to a 16 year old makes it fair game to be accused of being a paedophile in the States.

Well even if it might've been one of those pictures (it very well may have been, I'm not sure if he took that or not, I haven't seen all of the photos, just most of them, but I don't it was), how were you to know how old she was? And even now if people see those photos and jerk off to them, how would they know she was 16? Now she's not 16, so... they have no clue when the photos were taken.