• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whose ass you would most like to eat?

Megan Coxxx

megan_stockings143.jpg
Hot!!!

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
A girl I work with...tiny little ass, big tits, wants nothing to do with me....yeah, I could spend a day moving between her balloon knot, and bald pussy. (she told me)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Melanie
Height: 5' 03
Employment: Marketing Consultant
Pictures: 1,225 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

Melanie and I hooked back up recently to do another modeling shoot, and at this point, Melanie has a total amount of 1,574 high resolution pictures ...and an HD video on the website! As you can see from the pictures below, this hot brunette babe also has a nice set of all natural breasts! And of course, we cannot forget about that beautiful ass! Watch Melanie get into all sorts of various poses and positions, as well as pictures being high quality and big pictures too! I hate those amateur sites that have great looking pictures ...but are rather small and are also a bit on the blurry side. However, you will not find that on TrueAmateurModels.com because I always shoot all of my own exclusive content, which consist of high resolution images and HD videos! Hope you all enjoy these amateur modeling pictures of Melanie stripping down her shorts to get into all types of nude poses and modeling positions, as well as to show off that cute ass!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/melanie-models-nude.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Usually girls you film aren't really fitting my tastes, but Melanie must be one of the most appealing girls out of them...

Thank's for the comment but I have to disagree. I realize that everyone has different tastes in girls but I have shot plenty of really pretty girls ...and I have also shot girls that are not so pretty. You see, I specialize in shooting ALL TYPES of girls. When you go to the shopping mall (for example) and you see a huge MIX of young girls hanging around the food court ...some of them being very pretty and some of them being REGULAR looking teen girls. These are the girls that I specialize in shooting, whether they are smoking hot or just a regular looking girl.

Glad you like Melanie :)

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Raquel
Height: 5' 07
Employment: Fast Food Hamburger Restaurant Cashier
Pictures: 1,452 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!
Videos: 1 High Definition Handjob Video + More Coming!

This sexy amateur Latina babe is named Raquel! She is 19 years old and she is a real amateur teen! I came into contact with Raquel over at her place of employment, which is at a fast food hamburger restaurant. As soon as I saw this hot amateur teen, I really wanted
to see if whether or not she would be interested in shooting some amateur modeling! That was a little while back, and since that time, she has been over to the house a few times to shoot! So yeah, Raquel has a whopping amount of 1,452 high resolution pictures on
the website! Raquel also has some tattoos too, so for the guys out there that dig the whole tattoos on a girl type of look, you should enjoy these photos of Raquel showing off her cute and tattooed teen body!

photo above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/latina-teen-model-raquel.html

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Hope
Employment: Restaurant Hostess
Height: 5' 00
Pictures: 987 High Resolution Pictures + More Coming!

My name is Hope and I am 19 years old. Southern born and raised too! I used to live in Alabama (which was also where I was born) but I moved to Florida a few years ago. I was walking around an outdoor music festival over the weekend, and that's where I met a photographer that specialized in shooting nude models! He saw me standing in the crowd and listening to this band play their song, so he just decided to walk over and talk to me about the band onstage. After the band played their song, we both walked over to buy a couple of drinks. I was also a little bit hungry, so I also bought myself a hot dog and french fries too. Ray sat down on the picnic table with me so that I could eat my food and we continued to just talk with each other. That's when he started talking to me about his nude modeling website! Unlike some of the other models on the TrueAmateurModels.com website, it really didn't take much convincing for me to agree to do a shoot because I have actually always wanted to become a model! The idea of modeling nude on the internet has always been a fantasy of mine and I also had a great time at the shoot! The photographer (Ray Edwards) and I have also shot together in the past, so I have other pictures from prior shoots in the members area, including handjob pictures! I hope that you all enjoy my homemade modeling pictures!!

photos above used from the gallery
http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/blonde-babe-hope-model.html

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
What's up with all you guys talking about eatin' ass??? You cray-zee!!! Stop it RIGHT now!!!

No damn ass-eatin' round here, fo shizzle :suspicious: