• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your favourite comic book character?

Mine is probably Red Monika from Joe Madurira's Battle Chasers. Why? Cause she's a hot, asskicking, readhead with big boobs.
Well, that's what I like. :D

JL3001

Originally posted by JL3001
Mine is probably Red Monika from Joe Madurira's Battle Chasers. Why? Cause she's a hot, asskicking, readhead with big boobs.
Well, that's what I like. :D

JL3001

Well, if we're gonna talk about hot babes in comics I have to mention the gorgeous redhead in Gen 13. I don't remember her name though. And Black Cat, just look at these cover pics: Spider-Man/Black Cat: The Evil That Men Do
Don't you just love that cleavage, and the tight clothes? ;)

Her name was Caitlin Fairchild....or "Fairchild" here's a pic

Attachments

• gen13_big.jpg
    gen13_big.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 154
Last edited:
Oh, and I almost forgot. She-Hulk, the babe in green! ;)

She-Hulk.us

Starman said:
Oh, and I almost forgot. She-Hulk, the babe in green! ;)

She-Hulk.us

Wow, I really wasn't expecting how she looks, but after seeing that pic, she is certainly drawn well. :)

JL3001

I just managed to get copies of Web of Spiderman comic # 1 from 1984, just cost me a few quid!! Wondering if anybody knows how much this is worth or if I ask my question again nicely - if any body knows any comic valuation sites which are free. Surely with this wealth of knowledge in here one of you can come to my aid!!

I've also got 'The Death of Superman' still sealed which includes posters and commemerative arm bands ect! Anybody else got any rare comics??

Ric0chet said:

I've also got 'The Death of Superman' still sealed which includes posters and commemerative arm bands ect! Anybody else got any rare comics??

Don't know how rare or important it is, but I have issue 1 of the X-Men spinoff, Generation X.

JL3001

Ric0chet said:
I just managed to get copies of Web of Spiderman comic # 1 from 1984, just cost me a few quid!! Wondering if anybody knows how much this is worth or if I ask my question again nicely - if any body knows any comic valuation sites which are free. Surely with this wealth of knowledge in here one of you can come to my aid!!

Maybe this site could be of help for you?

ComicsPriceGuide.com - The Online Price Guide

Never been too big on comics myself. Always liked the movies and games better than the actual comics. The Hulk, Spiderman, and X-men are my three favorites. Hulk being my number 1 favorite.

Thanks starman- thats a good link, has a few of the comics I've got and I def got a good deal on those Spiderman onesl!!

years ago i was into daredevil, and spiderman. Although this did remind me of something. Does anyone have a pics or links or michelle pifer as catwoman?

Ghostrider ( from the 90's) and Hulk ( Savage dumb one and the smart one) and Tyrant ( Galactus number one enemy)

Nice to see such a good respones to this thread! nice to see there are plenty of spidey fans on this board as well!
just can't wait for spider-man 2 now! that punisher link georges posted is class as well theres another great marvel character turned into hopefully a great film not that the dolph lungdrem one was'nt cool, here's another question for you all.....marvel or dc? to me it's MARVEL all the way!

The Lurker

It's Marvel here too.