• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your favourite comic book character?

A big hey yo to everyone on freeones! i'm a huge comic book fan and my fav charactert is the Amazing Spider-man! i just want to know wether ne1 else on freeones shares my interest? batman,superman,the fantastic four,spawn? i'm interested to see who reads what? thanks everyone.
humbertoramos.jpg

The Lurker

We've had a few similar threads so you may not everybody posting on this one.

My fave prob has to go to Spidey too, though I own a lot of art and movie cells of him I've only just started to collect the actual comics (Ultimate Series)!! I'm also collecting the Venom spin off and the few odd Carnage comics that come out.

This is quite a cool link which is up to date and has quite a bit of info.

http://www.spiderfan.org/

Plus check out this for a quality pic of DareDevil!
http://free.one.picturehost.co.uk/24361MV.jpg

*Yes I do have a life!! lol

Last edited:
LOL Ricochet... That cracks me up! We can sit here mucking around with our PCs, yet we have to make excuses for reading comics? Kinda ironic, eh? lmao

Geek chic RULES! ALL of the hotties I've known prefer intellect to a guy with a hot-rod car or whatever. That's why I'm ONE LUCKY BASTARD! lol

I'm talking "geek chic" within limits...you have to be at least apparently in this decade, dress-wise and up-to-date with music and movies, current events, etc...none of this "my mama dresses me and washes my clothes and I live at home at age 25 and I read Spiderman and wank off to the underwear ads" GEEK.

LMFAO

Damn I hope so, I'm no mummys boy but I think the 'Chic' style will grow on me with age! Though saying that I think a hint of rebellion can be chucked into the mix!

getting back to the topic does anybody know of a website where you can do a search on Comics to find out there value. I've a particular set with a print error and was wondering how much (if anything) it's worth.

Have done but it's the usual million pages of crap, just wondered if anyone used any specific sites?

I liked Image and Marvel...

I loved the X-Men when I was a kid. Sabertooth was my favorite drawn. Favorite character was Rogue.

Image just because the art was awesome.

I've never been a comic book fan so if you are you might not like the rest of my post. My favourite Films which came from Comic books are:

Batman (Only the first one with Micheal Keaton)
The Flash (Old but I liked it)
Spiderman (Maybe just cos I'd love to swing round manhatan like that)
Superman (I couldn't leave that out, I know it's dated but it was great at the time)
Xmen (2 more than 1)
Blade (1 more than 2)
The Mask

Films I thought sucked are:

The Hulk
Captain America
Daredevil (I hate Ben Afflick, he's so smarmy and can't act!)

for me it's always been Nightwing, the 2nd robin.... he has gone toe to toe with the Batman and didn't lose (since Batty never been beaten, thats a good thing not to lose)...
and even though Image/Top cow has better art, DC has better characters and stories.....

I was a HUGE fan of X-Men (and all the other X-titles) until the whole Onslaught thing. That whole story arc was so stupid it pretty much turned me off to the series for good. Also, the artwork went totally to shit IMHO.

Polish Punk said:
for me it's always been Nightwing, the 2nd robin.... he has gone toe to toe with the Batman and didn't lose (since Batty never been beaten, thats a good thing not to lose)...
and even though Image/Top cow has better art, DC has better characters and stories.....
Nightwing's the first Robin (Dick Greyson). The second Robin (Jason Todd) was killed by the Joker. The third Robin (Tim Drake) is still Robin and spends a lot of time on his own.

Was never really into comics too much.

I did like Conan though.

Those Heavy Metal fantasy comics were pretty cool too.

Hung Lo

Banned
the guy i like is the best there is at what he does...and what he does ain't pretty.....bub.

SNIKT! He'll put you in a world o' hurt and look cool doing it, then smoke a cigar after he's made chop-suey out of you

Hung Lo said:
the guy i like is the best there is at what he does...and what he does ain't pretty.....bub.

SNIKT! He'll put you in a world o' hurt and look cool doing it, then smoke a cigar after he's made chop-suey out of you

icon14.gif

that is tough as i like 3 Spiderman, Batman & Super man! :D