• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your fave Big titted babe? (post links)

dude big titted chicks are great

Just found this thread, so i thought i'd add my favourate to it, being a lover of big boobs :)

Ive a big fan of the busty.pl girls. Ewa Sonnet and Bea Flora have got great boobs, and, although she may not have the cuteist of faces, maria swan has an amazing body and boobs you'd never get tired of burying your head into.

I also love Nadine Jansen. She was one of the first big boobs girls i found on the net. i like Melina Velba some too, but some of the sets she does are a bit cheesey.

Brandy Taylor is another girl who does it for me asa well. What can i sa, i like them cute looking ha ha

Maria Swan:

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator zoechs]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

To me, there is a difference between "big titts" and "Humongous Hooters". For big tit's I say (to many to mention) Jenna Jameson, Ginger Jolie, Silvia Saint, and on and on. As far as Humongous Hooters, (still to many) but I like Sa Renna Lee, Maxie Mounds, Summer Cummings, Pandora Peaks,Vanessa Montagne, and Fantasia just to name a few. I would be here forever naming them all, but those are my tops. I love silicone.