• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your fave Big titted babe? (post links)

Brandy taylor well sexy

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tough call, because if any of the nearly 50 busty babes asked for a suck & fuck, I wouldn't be able to refuse. However, if I must be specific, my preferences are as follows:

Hardcore vids (purely pleasurable viewing):
Stacy Valentine, Vicky Vette, Gianna Michaels, Kelly Madison and Friday

Posing only (softcore stills)
busty Faith, Veronica Zemanova, Renata Daninsky, Erica Campbell, Francine Dee, Ashley Robbins

A date (dinner, galavanting about town and whatever develops afterwards):
Friday, Stacy Valentine, Vicky Vette, Gianna Michaels, Emiko Black, Renata Daninsky, busty Faith, Wifey, Kelly Madison, Tory Lane, Sarenna Lee, Traci Topps, Pandora Peaks, Ashly Robbins, Erica Campbell, Denise Milani... the list just spirals out of control.

It's not her breasts ...

nadine jensen's are way too big.. for me anyways.
It's not Nadine Jansen's breasts that make me want to ram her, but her body. Totally my type, head to toe. I love it when Bettie Ballhaus is around here, because the contrast is just unbelievable -- and makes me want Nadine more.

boobmanz

I love big booty too!
Hard to decide: Angela Devi (pic; don't bug me with her being no longer with us) or Angelique (my avatar).
Or third (Angela) and fourth (Angelique) in top row from my sig.

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator JCMSVOBODA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Edit - you are not allowed to attach pics unless you start a thread. Read the rules, please.

Last edited by a moderator: