• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your fave Big titted babe? (post links)

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND

[Please Note: the attachment in this post has been deleted by moderator AFA]
[Read more about the board rules: here]

Last edited by a moderator:
:):):d

cool one.

My favorite big titted babes have to be classy and sexy. Some of the big titted babes have ridiculous looking implants. I am not against implants in any way but they should be sexy as well as huge. Here's my list:

Maria Swan
Lorna Morgan
Carmella Bing
Tiffany Towers
Gianna Michaels
Laura Lion
Danni Ashe
Lindsey dawn McKenzie
Zana Star
Lorna Morgan
Daphne Rosen
Havana Ginger

wow...what a fucking HOT pic!! do you have any more of her??????

Yep, that's Dita. She's incredible and incredibly hard to find (unless you can read italian and french fluently). I first saw her about a year ago, been searching ever since. She is a woman of many faces and many names. In this scene, she goes by "Bamboo la Cochonne". Do a google search, and you can find this scene for download from some french sites. I've also posted some clips of this scene in her thread, including a clip of that pic, found that tonight as a matter of fact. She also goes by Dita and Megane Cole, among other names, just begging to be confused with Megan Cole.

Here's her thread (still in the ID section):

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=25834
Be sure to read the posts by bunker, as he clarifies much.

Enjoy, and welcome to the confusion (you'll see when you read the thread...).

Briznad47; said:
Yep, that's Dita. She's incredible and incredibly hard to find (unless you can read italian and french fluently). I first saw her about a year ago, been searching ever since. She is a woman of many faces and many names. In this scene, she goes by "Bamboo la Cochonne". Do a google search, and you can find this scene for download from some french sites. I've also posted some clips of this scene in her thread, including a clip of that pic, found that tonight as a matter of fact. She also goes by Dita and Megane Cole, among other names, just begging to be confused with Megan Cole.

Dita's pretty damn hot!! :thumbsup:

thanks so much!!!!! :hatsoff: