• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your fave Big titted babe? (post links)

Caroline Lynx AKA Caroline R, I love her very much!! :heart:

Attachments

• Caroline R pic10.jpg
    Caroline R pic10.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 399
  • Lilla pic09.jpg
    Lilla pic09.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 367
  • Caroline R pic12.jpg
    Caroline R pic12.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 409

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Frankie
Height: 5' 05
Employment: Real Estate Management
Pictures: 450 High Resolution Pictures - Hardcore & Softcore

I met Ray (owner of the site True Amateur Models) at a community park in Tampa one day. I was up from Miami visiting a family
member and she had invited me to go to the park. The weather was awesome that day so I went ahead and tagged along with
her. We noticed a football game going on at the park. As I continued to watch these sweaty men play football, I started to become
quite horny! One of the guys threw the football and it landed near where I was standing. Ray ran after the football and saw me
standing there. He started talking to me and all of the other guys were yelling for him to come back to the game....but he asked for
them to take a break so that he could talk to me. Ray told me about his modeling site and asked if I would be interested. The more
that I talked to him about it, the more comfortable I was starting to feel about the situation. I invited him to come over and to have
lunch me so he told the guys that he was going to stop playing the game and had his friend replace him. After we had lunch, I told
my friend that Ray was going to take me out for a little while and we went over to his house to do the photo shoot! I didn't dare tell
my friend though because I would not want her to know about that.

.....And All 100% Natural Baby!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

photo above used from the gallery - http://www.trueamateurmodels.com/amateur_big_breasted_milf.html

i love Brandy Ledford... aka brandy sanders. i have TONS of her pics... got them from the fab site. there's some great series. her body is perfect! her tits are perfect.

Ryosuke, as a fan of Brandy Ledford as well.... I'd love to see those tons of pics. Do you have them posted online somewhere for us to drool at?