• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's your barber ?

Nobody will ever shave my face but me.

But when it comes to other parts of my body, I'm open to every proposal...

Oh, just wait until BlueBalls hears that. He'll come running at you with an electric shaver. :1orglaugh

I cut my own. I use a 2 on the sides and a 5 on top. The trick to cutting your own hair are the mirrors - I have mirrors that pull out and thus I can see all angles of my head. I haven't had my hair cut by a pro in years. :)

All of the above?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
I go to a real barber shop, not a fruity Super Cuts type "barber."

Biff isn't cutting my hair. :tongue:

Some chick. She also massages my head & everything, but it does cost extra....

I cut my own. I use a 2 on the sides and a 5 on top. The trick to cutting your own hair are the mirrors - I have mirrors that pull out and thus I can see all angles of my head. I haven't had my hair cut by a pro in years. :)

Hahaha word that's exactly how I cut my own hair but I do visit a barber sometimes though....

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
A) Some ol' fart

Yeah, I never get tired of hearing the same stories I've been hearing for the past 14 years. He takes his time and gives me what I want, so I can't complain. Plus... his granddaughter is kinda hot and she does women's hair on weekends when I'm there.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
An ex-girlfriend. Yeah, I don't pass up free haircuts...

Alyssa Rose

Official Checked Star Member
I attempted to cut my husbands hair....once. Yeah didn't work too well lol so now he just goes to the barber on post :)

Facetious

Moderated

A military look ? :p

Some chick. She also massages my head & everything, but it does cost extra....

so it's safe to say that she massages your scalp at the regular price ? :p

Facetious

Moderated
I'll never forget this tragic experience when I was about 16 and was going to a friend of my sisters' shop to get a haircut....... well for whatever reason, when I arrived, the chick "Michelle" couldn't make the appointment to cut my hair one of her colleagues explained to me....... but "Michael" is available to cut your hair :eek::eek::eek:

and here's this skinny grossly effeminate guy in heels and daisy dukes like attire (short shorts) as I recall :eek::eek::eek:

and this was ages ago ! ......relatively speaking.

I rejected the "special offering" as you might have guessed. :hammer:

:D

Facetious

Moderated
I'll never forget this tragic experience when I was about 16 and was going to a friend of my sisters' shop to get a haircut....... well, for whatever reason, when I arrived, the chick "Michelle" couldn't make the appointment to cut my hair, one of her colleagues explained to me....... but "Michael" is available to cut your hair :eek::eek:

and here's this skinny grossly effeminate guy in heels and daisy dukes like attire (short shorts) as I recall :eek::eek:
and this was ages ago ! ......relatively speaking.

I rejected the "special offering" as you might have guessed. :hammer:

:D

A military look ? :p

so it's safe to say that she massages your scalp at the regular price ? :p

She limits herself to my head... In some cases this is good, in some cases it's a shame... It really depends on the girl in question...