• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's watching the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding? - DON'T LIE

Will you watch the Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Royal Wedding?

• Yes. I am DVR'ing it and will watch it in full at my earliest convenience

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DD4471_DF-92_FC-4502-80_F2-3123_B8_E86_DC9.jpg

Well we were all decent in this thread minus one or two. Wedding is over with. So FreeOnes Wedding Thread After Party, bitches!!!!!

It doesn't give you a pass to insult them for no reason either.

I try my best to always judge people on what they do, what they stand for, what I see from them and what I see from these people convinces me they are good people.

You are especially fond of this royal couple because Markle has said uncomplimentary things about Trump, Harry supposedly said that he wasn’t invited to the wedding ( like he gives a shit) and a lot of ultra left wing Hollywood elites and other libtard celebs were there.
Also she is mixed race and their kids will be mixed race and I predict that this couple will be the most adored by the media and the left because of these factors. William and Kate had better be prepared to be put on the back burner because everything royals will be Harry , Meghan and the kids. Mark it.

It was nice seeing a gospel choir singing at Windsor Castle at a royal wedding. America, bitches.

I have to commend Prince Harry on his taste in women. I had never heard of Meghan Markle until now (I don't follow these things but for the sake of this thread), but she is a looker.

The left surely circle jerked over this royal wedding. Some women I know only watched it for Prince Harry, all the while calling Meghan everything under the sun and very royal vulgar titles. The passion/jealousy knew know boundaries in the last 24 to 36 hours

I'm thinking about deleting my Fecesbook acct. Every other post is about it, good and bad. Everything from Harry playing Captain Save a Hoe to Markles fucked up family. And how the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. I got my own shit to worry about than to dwell on this fiasco.

The wedding was very nice , all the haters need to get a freaking life of their own

We are going about our daily lives and everywhere you turn they are talking about this wedding.
They are cramming it down our throats.

Eat a bowl of dicks.

Way to go out of your way on FreeOnes, of all places, to tell people you don't agree with to get a life. :rolleyes:

georges

Staff member
Way to go out of your way on FreeOnes, of all places, to tell people you don't agree with to get a life. :rolleyes:

Indeed :yesyes: The moral and tolerance lessons givers aren't generally the best placed people to give them. None is forced to like or support Royalists. Every person can like what ever he/she likes.Thank god, we are still in democracy.

Last edited:
You are especially fond of this royal couple because Markle has said uncomplimentary things about Trump, Harry supposedly said that he wasn’t invited to the wedding ( like he gives a shit) and a lot of ultra left wing Hollywood elites and other libtard celebs were there.
Also she is mixed race and their kids will be mixed race and I predict that this couple will be the most adored by the media and the left because of these factors. William and Kate had better be prepared to be put on the back burner because everything royals will be Harry , Meghan and the kids. Mark it.

Actually I don't give a shit about her comments about Trump. I heard about her not liking him but I don't know (and don't give a shit) what were her comments about. I guess or was about how he treats women or maybe about racism. Don't Care
I like her because of her way to shake things up in that familly. She's ok with making some concessions but she also wants to keep some freedom, some independance.
Off course they are gonna be loved by the medias but because of the color of her skin.
Harry has always been loved by the medias since he appeared on TV when he was 13, walkng behind his mother's coffin. And now they love him because he his the most "human" on the familly : he makes mistakes, he struggles. William is way too much perfect for people to relate to him.
And they love Meghan because she's fierce, independant, she knows what she wants and she's ready to fight to get it. But she's also intelligent and educated, she knows she can't make the all world bow to her will. She's not gonna totally turn the table but she's gonna shake things up.

It was nice seeing a gospel choir singing at Windsor Castle at a royal wedding. America, bitches.

Multi-culturalism at its best : the beauty of the song and the gospel choir, the elegance and subtlety of that family

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
Not only did I watch it, I took the fucking day off work. In a few weeks I'm gonna get a box set. Full HD with never broadcast camera angles. I now have something to watch during Mets rain delays.

Multi-culturalism at its best : the beauty of the song and the gospel choir, the elegance and subtlety of that family
Multi-Culturalism is never at its best. A nation has one culture which defines it. The rest are simply nuances.