• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's tits would you cum on today?

Esther Baxter :)

534478esther_baxter_015hf%5B1%5D.jpg

Sensual Jane looks so hot when her Natural tits are coated in cum. Check out her two anal scenes for some good titty cumshot finshes.

Anybody know of any non-facial, only big natural titty-cumshot bukkake?

I still like to cum on my wifes tits, you would too. Can I post a pic of that next time. I came all over here pussy a couple of weeks ago then put a small garden gnome next to it and sent a picture mail of it too my friend. He was the "Roaming Cumshot Gnome". Does that seem weird. If I have it, could/should I post it?

britlover

Closed Account
Esther Baxter :)

534478esther_baxter_015hf%5B1%5D.jpg

Whoa she is smokin' hot.

If I had to begin picking out from my fantasy file women who would only perform for me on camera, if I was an infamous super handsome guy an in the industry there are the chest that I woul gladly shoot my delightfully aborted baby juice all over these gals would easily be it.
In a somewhat particular order, but even the last still very, very noteworthy in my eyes, here would be my entire roster of "dream/fantasy cumshots all over their tits" fantasy list:

Jamie Lee Curtis (actress) who to be now is a sadly not much talked about no-brainer. If your discussing famous perk tits, you have to include her because of scenes from the obvious likes of Grandview, USA and Love Letters and of course Trading Places alone. It's a shame no one really seem's to discuss her tits now. They were once oddly enough so infamous, if you can remember.

Rebecca Lord: This adult film actress I find very underrated, and her tits were actually slightly bigger when she was younger as she was always a petite French pastry, but she tended to eat slightly more if you ask me. But I find her VERY underrated and she is my absolute favorite starlet of all time. But I have a DVD in which Peter North explodes all over here form the mid '90s in a fantasy muesum setting, and even though he has to wear a rubber like (nearly) all of her co-stars, his popshot of course is SO smokin' hot with her exploding all over her stonah and tits. Afterwards he seem's to be genuineally exhausted and rests on his own knees and hands while she smiles seeing what she has done to him and even wipes a wee bit of baby juice it would appear away from her eye lashes. It's a fabulous scene I watch nearly monthly.

Sharon Mitchell (adult film actress): While many never considered her to be all that good looking, I've always been attracted to this 'soft-butch' bi-sexual beauty who seemed to always be heavily into her on screen partners and never shy away from cumshots or minded men doing nearly anything to her. I would coat her nice 'n perky for what it is chest as I know why would have looked up at my in the early '80s with those adoreable eyes and that nice, short cropped off black hair the way I love it, and would have went along with sucking out some more cum from what all is left from the base of my shaft. Hmmmm pleasant fantasies indeed.

Next up would have to be a young Roxanne Hall (adult film actress): While her fine and wonderful bolt-ons are much bigger new, she was every bit as attractive back then, and of course still is, but she seem'd to have a bit more much more youthful energy in her scenes and was just as playfully nasty. I would have her worn out after many three-plus hour sex sessions with me. :D

Melissa Hill (adult film star): She was always one of my favorites in the '90s. SUCH a sweet redhead. Whatever really happened to her, anyway? Because she never really broke into legitimate films aside from a few teeny -blind and you'll miss her' cameos.

Pamela Anderson (actresses/Playboy playmate). C'mon we're talkin' infamous tits here! And she seem's like a total sweetheart. Call me crazy but I've always dug her. People should cut her some slack. Has-beens need love too, and in this case cum on her infamous & wonderful tits as well. ;)