• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's this??

**dont hotlink. Post using the attach images option so the pic can be approved**

Anyone know the one on the right? She was in an Azlea Antistia video called bang bus or something that I got off Kazaa.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

dirtydawg

Banned
pardon my slowness, but how do u hotlink? i always just cut and paste the link and no one has ever objected.... what is hotlinking?

hotlinking is where youlink the actual picture from another site to here. Therefore a picture shows and not a link but the pic is being downloaded from another site. Does that make sense??

oh I Know that is one Barret Moore. Hard to find pics of her but I do have the movie on VHS :nanner: She was on Stern when some guy won a contest to have sex with her. Which they (her and the company) got mad because the dude didn`t thank anyone lol. Jerk.

Hotlinking is when you do the img src="http:// " tag. But try to avoid it because it steals bandwidth from the server that's hosting the images, and the webmasters will start bitching to the freeones administrators (or the admins of whichever board you're posting them on).