• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's the Hottest Wrestling Babe?

Who's Hotter?

• Trish Stratus

Votes: 15 11.9%
  • Torrie Wilson

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Stacy Keibler

Votes: 37 29.4%
  • Lita

Votes: 7 5.6%
  • Melina

Votes: 13 10.3%
  • Mickie James

Votes: 11 8.7%
  • Kelly Kelly

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • Candice Michelle

Votes: 6 4.8%
  • Christy Hemme

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • "Other" (Michelle McCool, Sable, Sunny, Kimberly Page etc.)

Votes: 15 11.9%

• Total voters
Gonna have to go with Jillian Hall. I've always had a thing for her. I want to fuck her will she sings.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I always thought Kimberly Page was the best and natural looking! :D

ODB! Just kidding. Right now I'd say Velvet Sky and Candice Michelle. But from back in the day Woman was fucking awesome (RIP). Tammy Sytch(Sunny) before she started hitting the rock. Kimbery Page was hot as hell. And one that probably no one remembers was Misti Blue Simms.

Stacy Kiebler for sure! Her legs go on for miles and miles and couple that with her beautiful face and slim body and you have a winner. I love her entry into the ring, how she bent over showing you her ass and her trademark legs at the same time.

My runner up is Kelly Kelly. She's also amazingly hot and got a really cute smile to go with that hot bod.

That is a near impossible question there all Incredibly HOT :bowdown: from that list i,d have to say Mickie James :thumbsup: she has it all :bowdown:. But my Favorite is Maryse :) not sure why she,snot on that list :confused:. There all Godess,s :bowdown:

Not watched it in years (probably sine 2000) but when i did, Trish Stratus was always the one. Lita kind of came a close second with the punk look she had going.