• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's The Best Looking "NATURAL WOMEN" on earth?

I'll go with what Erica said and say Aria and Jelena...

But of course I'll add Erica too. :D

Fuko! 18 years old, P-cup boobs, and (best of all), ASIAN.

:bowdown: Pics and video of this teen goddess

Gentlemen, there are only a few things in life that are truly precious, first among them is the naturally busty asian girl.

Holy shit, she's stunning!

Looks like she's someone I have to look out for now. :D

My fuller picks ...

A trip to Danni.COM gives many, many natural, "fuller" beauties.
From Danni Ashe herself to Kerry Marie, Lorna Morgan and countless others.
There is even a number of absolutely stunning women who are also hardcore starlets (although most not natural these days, sadly enough, so they are rarer today).
And with ala that said, I love hourglass or hourglass-apple women, which are 8-20% of the population.
And 1 out of those 10 are fuller figured and quite attractive to me.
So I'd have to say 1 out of every 100 women are just naturally beautiful.
I've always been honest that 1 out of 100 women I'd be eternally satisifed with, physically.
I might as well make this complete.

If I had to pick a fuller figured woman (FFW), my #1 "supermodel" pick of FFW would be Kerry Marie prior to her most recent weight gain
(now a BBW, although she would definitely still be a slender FFW, even when +30lbs. from her lightest).
I think she has the most beautiful profile from the neck up of any FFW, period, and combined with her wide, full body, she is unbelievable (even now as a BBW too).

On pure curves when it comes to a FFW, I have to go with Chloe Vevrier.
I hate how she bills her site as "the Big Tit Dream" because it's her extreme hourglass form that is why she's my #1 desire of a pure, hourglass form,
And the fact that she's well into her 30s and becoming more and more beautiful makes her a lover that you could be eternally satisfied with.

Although I could easily name another 100+ FFWs that would be eternally satisfying too.

When it comes to clearly big beautiful women (BBW) of extra weight and size, there is one complete standout.
I have to go with Maria Moore's uncommonly and uniquely good looks with her "yes, I'm overweight, but I still have a hourglass to die for in the sack.
She has it all, and she would be a lover that would give me a heart attack because of her form, grace, beauty and charm.

If I had to pick yet another that really does it for me in the BBW category, especially when it comes to hardcore lovers, it's Bozena (aka "Tiffany Treatures" among others).
I just love her BBW form, her dark, raven presence, how she pleases her lovers, even though she uses clothes, lingerie, etc... to hide her gut as much as she can (which helps others who wouldn't normally go for BBWs).

And I could name a good 10-20 other BBWs that just rock my world to.

Lastly, I think I have to point out the shorter, stocky FFW lovers on the planet -- those women who are 4'10" to no more than 5'3" maximum.
Women like Audra Mitchell and Annie Swanson and even "not so busty for her size" (at least before her weight loss) Gwen "DDDelicious" Sanders.
These women are everywhere, they are always enticing, always fun-loving (for various reasons), and they are some of the best lovers on the planet.

And in that "classification," there is no close second to Devyn Devine, who comes so close to my wife (at least at my wife's heaviest) in almost every way.
Yes, my wife is Italian, so she's a bit different from the neck up (even more beautiful, although I find Devyn's hair and smile similar, but my wife's not as much of a slight "gothic" princess),
but the flow of her breasts and her form (although my wife is a bit more of an apple-hourglass, with a tad less of a stomach -- especially now that she's dropped weight back to a size 10-12) are similar.
And my wife even puts Devyn to shame when it comes to her prowess in bed, although Devyn might be just as capable (as the camera may prevent her from doing some things on camera that my wife does).

Just my favorite "natural women" -- I'm sure many others have similar as well as different tastes.