[SOLVED] whos she ?

I answered this same request for someone recently. I didn't find a name (I really didn't look hard), but the results from iStockPhoto had more pics of the woman, so they could lead you somewhere that actually has her name. Not much, but it's a start.
 
I submitted this on another forum that's better at ID'ing fashion models and I got a reply. I haven't been able to confirm, but I think it's probably correct.

Natalia Siwiec
 
I submitted this on another forum that's better at ID'ing fashion models and I got a reply. I haven't been able to confirm, but I think it's probably correct.

Natalia Siwiec
bibi10,

Connor is correct. The lady is Natalia Siwiec.

Go to Premium Link Upgrade

1. Select her photos.

2. Select "Backstage"

3. Select the picture with Natalia and her chihuahua where she is trying on her red framed glasses and puts them on her dog... Yes, that second picture, you will see that same tattoo on her inner right wrist, ...[it looks like two parallel script sentences or phrases,]... same as your first picture.
 
large large thanx John! It's a very good investigation..
and thanx Mac too, could u tell me the name of this famous forum?

There are two that I use on difficult-to-ID fashion models:

Bellazon Forum
Fashion Model Directory Forum
 
Back
Top