• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's posts on Freeones do you look forward to?

Who's posts on Freeones you look forward to reading?

• Offically Checked Members

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Those "you know whos" in the message boards

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Neither one!

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • I just look forward to anyone's posts!

Votes: 9 40.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When you are checking the message board who's posts you just can't wait to see? Officially checked members? Or just those "you know whos" in the message boards?

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Usually Dr. Whimsy just to see what irrelevant, useless bull shit he felt like blessing us all with this time.

Other than that the usual suspects: Greggy, Dirky, Blue, Feller, PK etc.

Anyone's. Because if I can see them, it means I am not banned.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
I generally like anyone who posts but one guy's posts who ALWAYS make me think is Mr. Will E. Worm! :hatsoff:

I generally like anyone who posts but one guy's posts who ALWAYS make me think is Mr. Will E. Worm! :hatsoff:

What do they make you think? :tongue:

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
I look forward to a lot of people's. D-rock, shayd, Plasma, BlueBalls, maildude, Bodie, Ashleigh, birdy, hedonis, Torre (is he dead by the way?), Jagger, squallumz, STDiva (lol wut?), tunsty, Spleen...just to name a few. Sorry for all of those whom I didn't name, but those were just the ones that came to mind. So, fuck you.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
I look forward to the day my penis takes on its own personality and begins to post on its own. That day is very near.

I look forward to a lot of people's. D-rock, shayd, Plasma, BlueBalls, maildude, Bodie, Ashleigh, birdy, hedonis, Torre (is he dead by the way?), Jagger, squallumz, STDiva (lol wut?), tunsty, Spleen...just to name a few. Sorry for all of those whom I didn't name, but those were just the ones that came to mind. So, fuck you.

Anyones except of course for Chef's. Bastard.;)

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I don't need to name favorites, they know who they are. But usually I look forward to seeing what magic Tunsty conjures up with each posting.

I look forward to the day my penis takes on its own personality and begins to post on its own. That day is very near.

"Sentient Penis?" Sounds like a good punk band.

Last edited by a moderator:

habo9

Banned
Just mine everone else's are rubbish and make no sense

But really , I like almost everyones as long as it gives me a great source of humour , but it would be easier to say who I dont like since theres only a couple , like people you know what there post is going to say before you even click on it.......

Yz know who you are......

I always look forward to my own posts.. I'm never sure what I'm going to say.

^^^
SEE.. I didn't expect to say any of that!

^^
or that

^
and that wasn't even in my mind when I typed it

I don't look forward to anyones posts.. because your all boring nagging nobodies

HA.. joking.. of course I look forward to your posts.