• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's hotter: Sylvia Saint or Chloe Jones?

Both totally smokin' blondes. They look like they could almost be twins and any blonde lover has to pop wood by just looking at their faces.

The difference is that Sylvia has a nice little boob job, keeping her look very natural and proportional. And Chloe has gone with the obviously fake (and not-so-good, I might add) boob job look and trashy make up job.

Which do you like more?

darkman

Retired Moderator

Attachments

• silviasaint012.jpg
    silviasaint012.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 644
Thanks y'all. It's unanimous and I obviously agree with you. Sylvia is the perfect combination of totally hot as hell and slutty in the best way imaginable. She covers all the bases. Smokin' hot, gives amazing head, anal with a smile, always eats the load, and she doesn't say a whole lot. Perfect!

Sylvia Saint wins by an unimaginable stretch. She does everything in her vids; things Chloe wouldn't even consider. Besides, I always got the feeling that Chloe was kind've a bitch. I remember reading some interviews by her after her first official hardcore movie came out and she seemed shocked and offended that she hadn't reached Jenna or Tera Patrick status. Her movies aren't that good either, IMHO.