• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's hotter: Bachmann or Palin

Who's Hotter: Bachmann or Palin?

• Total voters

TheOrangeCat

AFK..being taken to the vet to get neutered.
Since when have either of these two ever suggested that the private sector should be in the controlling hands of the grubby government? :confused:

Fascistic behavior and attitudes extend way past the narrow confines of a broad economic ideology ...

Fascists seek to purge forces, ideas, and systems deemed to be the cause of decadence and degeneration and produce their nation's rebirth based on commitment to the national community based on organic unity where individuals are bound together by suprapersonal connections of ancestry, culture, and blood. Fascists believe that a nation requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong. Fascist governments forbid and suppress opposition to the state.

sound familiar ....:dunno:

Jon S.

Banned
To be perfectly honest, I don't find either one to be all that physically attractive (and certainly not hott by any stretch)...I believe the ones who claim they (Palin especially) are attractive are weighing them against other women in politics. Against all women.....MEH! Then, when you factor in what is "upstairs" & what they have goin on on the "inside"......anything that is remotely attractive about these women....well it TOTALLY goes out the door! I can't speak for everyone in here.....BUT, for me, there is so much MORE to being attractive to me than simply physical attractiveness. I mean that is a must for me, and my standards are pretty high I admit.....BUT, you have to have something going on and be beautiful on the inside, and be fairly intelligent and engaging for me to TRULY find you attractive......like I said....Bachmann & Palin.....MEH! :2 cents:

both absolutely rapacious...
They are both ignorant twats...
They both take advantage of a national audience...
as the idiots who support her...
I could take fucking her....
we both would know she's clueless...
Michelle Bachmann wears the strap-on in that family....
those fundamentalist, pea-brained, neo-fascists.....
I want to fuck Sarah in the ass....

Wow.

Facetious

Moderated
Reading some of these posts, one wonders what ever happened to barack obama's plea for "a new age of civility" and the end of demagoguery?
... apparently his loyal, all emotionally invested, true believing statist constituents aren't listening. :1orglaugh

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
BTW, you do realize that if there's some kind of crazy/weird perfect storm in 2012... we're both going to be sent to a detention camp for "Evangelical re-education"? :dunno:

It will be "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" part 2. I will play Chief.

TheOrangeCat

It will be "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" part 2. I will play Chief.

Palin or Bachmann will be Nurse Ratchett.

But I'm changing the ending to eliminate the lobotomy, and add in a large patients-on-staff anal bondage gangbang set to the music of Englebert Humpadink.

I haven't seen enough definition of either two womens figures to determine who's hotter. I need to see a decent ass shot of both before I can decide.

That's really all it comes down to for me.

:cool:

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
This should be figured scientifically.
Stick both in an iceberg. Whichever melts is hotter.

They're both crazy and unfit to govern. However, I desperately want to fuck them both. If I had to choose between them, I'd pick Sarah!

I think Sarah Palin is hotter.

However, I find both of them sexy. I normally play the submissive role, but in this case both of them should submit to me for lots of bondage, s&m, and fisting. I'm sure they are reading this, so they should just email me and address me as Mistress Monica.

C

cindy CD/TV

Give me Palin ... Bristol Palin. I'd dive in between those chest cannons of hers and pretend I'm a pirate searching for some REAL booty to plunder ;) :boobies: :rubbel:

TheOrangeCat

I think Sarah Palin is hotter.

However, I find both of them sexy. I normally play the submissive role, but in this case both of them should submit to me for lots of bondage, s&m, and fisting. I'm sure they are reading this, so they should just email me and address me as Mistress Monica.

Can I hold the Crisco? Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!