• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who's Getting Diablo 3?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
So both Anders and I have our copies on pre-order. Who else is getting it?

Perhaps we can set up some sessions and do a FreeOnes co-op. ;-)

freeones_regina

Administrator
Me of course!

wow i remember play part 2 on my down time when i was in iraq. never finished. now i have to finish part 2 and get part 3.:surprise:

Petra

Like D2 : one big solo campaign that yo ucan do online with friends or strangers met on battlenet.
So it's boh but the fun part is in the online where you get the best stuff and fastest lvlup.

Well no shit I am! I remember LAN Diablo II sessions back in school instead of doing work. That'll teach the education system to give all the students laptops. :D

It has been a while since I played the game from them days. Hopefully it is like riding a bike.

Petra

Is Diablo 3 a single player game or is it something meant to be played online?

Evidently you have to have internet connection for the initial piracy check. I know this pissed off a lot of people so I don't know if Blizzard changed it or not. But after that its solo or in a group of 4.

In a way I dont blame them... I know the older Ds and some tool called maphack which wasnt fun anymore... So its not just anti-piracy, it's also anti-cheat all combined in Battle.net.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Probably not.

Evidently you have to have internet connection for the initial piracy check. I know this pissed off a lot of people so I don't know if Blizzard changed it or not. But after that its solo or in a group of 4.

What I meant more was if it's mainly a single player game with online elements or is it an online game they just threw some single players stuff in there? I'm guessing it's the former.

I think the open beta STRESS TEST was a big success... Many potential players got stressed according to D3 forum, twitter and facebook :elaugh:
Eventually I was able to play all hardcore characters except the barbarian.
My first impression was, after finally getting into the game (dont get me started), that it rocks but also that it seems to be too easy... Especially with Monk and Wizard... Demon hunter and Witch doc pose a bit of a challenge.