• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whoever wants to fuck my throat

ChefChiTown

The secret ingredient? MY BALLS
My eyes just went crazy, and I saw a bright light and then someone spoke to me in deep soothing tones, telling me its going to be fine and that after im dead all my credit card details would not be needed so I should say them aloud slowly and quite loud so that those at the back of heaven could hear, so I did.

Then all of a sudden I was in a field somewhere outside Kings Cross station and someone was touching my special area (my forehead) but I could not see them, I remember releasing my bowls and then hearing the sounds of someone throwing up and pushing me to the floor, what then happened I cannot say because I fail to understand it, lots of bright vibrant colour flashed before my eyes, like some sort of 2001 scene but it was totally real. The the voices returned different from before, more feminine and feline, my cat was talking to me about HBOS, we had a long conversation about the world and those who live in it, before she told me she had to go because she was meeting a new cat on the scene for a one nighter (whore!) and so she left.

When I awoke her, I ha vomited, soiled my underwear and ejaculated onto the television screen, which is kind of wierd because what was on the screen is the LOTR: The Two Towers. Was the television on before I went away? Where is the remote? I have no idea!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Halairious!! this guy! He just won my internets!!!

METAL HEAD

Closed Account
candy assss you and me are fit for each other let's get together. you like criss angel i like criss angel. if you like metal i love metal your 22 im 23. if your a korn fan it chould not get
any better. i have met the band and i have all thier autographs i want too meet criss too.

Me Me Me Me and i won't kick you outta bed unless you want to do it on the floor.

Candy Asss....I read another one of your posts somewhere about you liking rough sex, it sounds to me like you really like sex alot. Are you going to try to get into the adult industry? Judging by your avatar it wouldn't be very hard. Oh yeah, almost forgot...I!!! lol.

By the way, post some naked pics already....well, maybe after you're already really drunk :tongue:

Good thing I read this whole thread!

I think the better question for this thread is, who wants to fuck MY throat?

MEEEEEEEE--YOOOWWWWW!!!! :tongue::nanner::blowjob:

And for what it's worth, yeah Candy, I would fuck your throat if that's what you wanted. If I was single, of course.

Now am I the only the one who is questioning who is Candy?? Is she for real??