• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Whoa evolution, you one maaaaad scientist!

Evolution? :rofl2:

:angels:

will-you-be-raptured-flowchart1.jpg

:facepalm: God can make anything. He does not need evolution or anything else.

Go away now.

No, you're avoiding the question.

Is it impossible that God made use of evolution? If it is impossible, you're saying that God could not do it.

What do you say, Will? Can your God make use of evolution, or is your God incapable of doing so? I'm not asking if he can make anything he wants without evolution, I'm asking if your God is powerful enough to make use of evolution?

Don't dodge the question by saying something else about some other attribute of God. Is it possible that God made use of evolution or not? I simply can not make this question more clear. Do you think it possible that you could give a straight answer for once?

How can you expect a straight answer on a board with a gay section?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm: God can make anything. He does not need evolution or anything else.

Go away now.

Oh Yea?

I ask that tool everyday to either make me rich or meet a good girl and he don't make THAT happen!?

:facepalm:

Dirk, take a hint.

:yesyes: :D

So, you're gay? Is that why you can't answer straight?

Way to dodge the question yet again.

You heard it here, people. Will E. thinks God is incapable of using evolution. Will E. thinks that he is smarter than God, and has the way of creation figured out without considering the possibility that God could work through evolution. Will E. is just that egotistical, narrow minded, and stupid. And he's also so stupid that he can't answer a question that is asked in all sincerity in response to something he posted in a public thread.

Way to continue to please, Will!

I think that Will believes that God snapped his fingers and "whamo!" (actual sound from creation) something was created out of thin air. Of course, for an all mighty deity, sure, could be. But seeing that some miracles could also have a scientific explanation, I only wonder how did God use the laws of physics, biology, chemistry, quantum mechanics, etc. etc. etc. to make creation possible. Now, as far as I'm concerned evolution is a possible and very likely THEORY (or is it the Law of Evolution now? Has the theory been proven yet and I haven't heard about it? Who published the paper on it?) but I think both sides of this issue must agree that it was either evolution, or creation, or "intelligent design" (was it..... aliens?), or maybe something more ridiculous, like, I don't know... Amenominakanushi, Taka-mi-musuhi-no-kami, and Kami-musuhi-no-kami having a bukkake session with Mother Earth that was the origin of all living things.

Anyway, whatever side of the issue you're on this evolution/creation/alien intelligent design(Scientology?)/Japanese deity bukkake on Mama Earth, (I tend to agree with the last one), or any other theory that might come up from out of left field (asteroid bringing the "seeds of life" to earth?) you got to keep an open mind about even theories you don't agree with because it may be a combination of some of them or all. :2 cents:

By the way, nice article by the OP :thumbsup: Nature sure can surprise you.