• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who would you most like to see do hardcore

Which actress would most like to see do hardcore

• Amber Evans

Votes: 21 9.4%
  • Ashley Robbins

Votes: 13 5.8%
  • Yana Cova

Votes: 8 3.6%
  • Veronica Zemanova

Votes: 55 24.6%
  • Sydney Moon

Votes: 20 8.9%
  • Aria Giovanni

Votes: 48 21.4%
  • Kyla Cole

Votes: 31 13.8%
  • Nikki Nova

Votes: 28 12.5%

• Total voters

Synthmesc_Droog

Closed Account
I find this thread a little funny. There are always people out there that say, "Just wait it's only a matter of time before she does hardcore". This thread should remind people that there are in fact a lot of people out there that not only know what they want and control their careers, but who actually don't end doing hardcore when they say they won't. If you look at the people mentioned in this tread most of them still haven't gone on to much harder things after all this time.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Before I saw the poll.. I've honestly had my interest piqued by thoughts of a Britney Spears sex tape. I havent thought she was hot since her mega-flat tits back during the 90s. Hit me one more time, I think was the song? ANYWAY! The tape sounds interesting.. because I like pregnant gals.. I like celebrities.. and it's reportedly FOUR hours long! Pamela, Paris..MacPherson's sister.. all too short for my liking. But four hours is plenty of variety.

But.. I'd rather see Timberlake pounding her than K-Fed. For frick's sake she has piss taste in baby daddy's.

P.S. Edit: Oh, and I chose Nikki Nova because she's a classier version of Jas St. Clair, IMO. I've been waiting for something 'orgasmic' from her since I first saw her.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

C'mon fleshlight.. ::looks at watch, then checks email for a FedEx tracking number:: Cmon..cmon.. Nikki Nova's got her fuck-me face on! Along with the ass.. and..::looks away:: Too hot, gotta run for shelter..gotta run for shade!

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
no option for all the above? Shame as I think they should all do it!

I'd rather not see any woman do hardcore. Not only should she never feel pressured, but sometimes the anticipation paints a lust that she can't live up to in reality.

BTW, Ashley Robbins has done some HJ, BJ and FFM sets, although never intercourse.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I'd rather not see any woman do hardcore. Not only should she never feel pressured, but sometimes the anticipation paints a lust that she can't live up to in reality.

BTW, Ashley Robbins has done some HJ, BJ and FFM sets, although never intercourse.

I agree with the Prof. If the lady is content with "glamour" pics/softcore, etc. so be it...

(and I've no interest in a Britney Spears sex-tape...)

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
I've said it before, but while we're on the subject - I'm happy if Kerry Marie never did H/C.

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/rebecca-jessop said:
Rebecca Jessop[/URL][/B], post: 1067735, member: 48987"]VZ for me and I owuld like to do it with her I fancy her the most.

now that would be the best thing to see since sliced bread