• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who Would Win This Fight: John Lithgow vs. John Malkovich

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
While sitting in my bathtub last night enjoying a glass of absinth and some good weed I thought of this. Both actors make great pyschological villians in film and most recently TV. You have Lithgow who was a villian in Richochet and recently the 4th season of Dexter and then you have Malkovich who was great in Con Air and is the main villian in the comicbook movie adaptation of Jonah Hex. So who would win if they were pitted against each other.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
I don't know, Lithgow has the height advantage though

Malkovich. He seems less stable and therefore more dangerous overall. Although, Lithgow was an alien on 3rd Rock, so who knows what hold over stash of intergallactic weapons he might have at his disposal. But yeah, Malkovich.

They both seem like pretty mellow guys (although I do remember hearing Malkovich say he'd like to beat Robert Fisk to death (a statement he later retracted) so who knows?). You sure they wouldn't just settle their differences over some ice tea and good conversation?

Even need to ask? Malkovich. And if both you guys are reading this (Lithgow and Malkovich) come on PPV event on the octagon!! :D