L lurkingdirk Nov 13, 2009 #1 Assholes, that's who. Now who shops there? :thefinger Attachments assholes-work-here.jpg 74.8 KB · Views: 250
F feller469 Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL. Nov 13, 2009 #2 As Tommy Shaw once sang, "too much time on My Hands"
dadolfo Feb 7, 2010 #7 Wolfmister said: I should have done that when i left my old hardware store job. dammit Click to expand... you should have left an upper decker in the restroom
Wolfmister said: I should have done that when i left my old hardware store job. dammit Click to expand... you should have left an upper decker in the restroom
lioneye713 Feb 8, 2010 #8 dadolfo said: you should have left an upper decker in the restroom Click to expand... I thought that was only ok at shitty college parties?
dadolfo said: you should have left an upper decker in the restroom Click to expand... I thought that was only ok at shitty college parties?