• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who was your fav. babe in Playboy?

KLSsw08

My Hands Should Be Patented As A Bra; Perfect Fit!
Pamela Anderson.Got to meet her back in 2005 too,very nice personality and sweet.:)

Scott

Probably Belinda Carlisle. Used to love her music videos in the late 1980s as she was often quite bouncy. Then she did Playboy, lying on her back, those lovely tits exposed. And a married woman, who knew how she liked to have her tits sucked or be fucked.

Cyndi Wood --- from the 1970s --- I wish I had kept a diary tracking the number of times I splurted cum in tribute to her --- the loads of cum she inspired me to splurt probably amounted to at least 2 litres over the years,

My favorite was Angela Melini. She started a paysite years after her Playboy pictorial. Wish more playmates did that. What I despise about Playboy is that their playmates are unknown women that pose nude and dont do any public modeling again. What's the point?

Lisa Welch Marianne Gravatte Ava Fabian and Julianna Young. Especially Julianna Young. A North Carolina girl that was very very nice to me before she landed in Playboy. :)

Kathy Shower

The fact she was in her 30s meant she had a mature sense of sexuality to her. Her legs went on forever and her erect nipples could cut glass. The fact she had 2 girls under 10 also made her sexy

She is also the last Playmate older than Playboy itself

Jaclyn Swedberg

She looks great now, but I liked her better before the boob job as in these shots:

http://www.centerfoldlove.net/model/jaclyn-swedberg/playboy-playmate/adultstars.html

She looks like a brunette Carrie Underwood.

Jaclyn was hot. Now - she looks like SHIT! She is dating some Tattooed Steroid Freak and as such is starting to Roid up herself. She is 26 but with all of the work she has had done to her face looks closer to 40. Her face makes August Ames face look good in comparison. If you like the way she looks now - I feel sorry for you because she has "hit the wall" big time. And when her Roided up B/F dumps her she will be washed up and crying her eyes out and all her lemmings will chime in and say how they would love to be her guy - but if they ever had the chance they'd dump her within a week, Now all she does is post clickbait on Facebook so when people click the links she makes money because she is too stupid to make money using her empty head

Here is her FB page - see how used and shitty she really looks: https://www.facebook.com/PMOY12/

Jaclyn was hot. Now - she looks like SHIT! She is dating some Tattooed Steroid Freak and as such is starting to Roid up herself. She is 26 but with all of the work she has had done to her face looks closer to 40. Her face makes August Ames face look good in comparison. If you like the way she looks now - I feel sorry for you because she has "hit the wall" big time. And when her Roided up B/F dumps her she will be washed up and crying her eyes out and all her lemmings will chime in and say how they would love to be her guy - but if they ever had the chance they'd dump her within a week, Now all she does is post clickbait on Facebook so when people click the links she makes money because she is too stupid to make money using her empty head

Here is her FB page - see how used and shitty she really looks: https://www.facebook.com/PMOY12/

I said "now" as in the last FO link. Yeah, it looks like she's gone and had some other work done. It's a shame. That woman was a natural beauty.

fuck america. tattoos, fake tits (and everything else) and obesity.