• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who should Rachel Starr work with now that she is no longer retired???

Who should Rachel Starr work with?

• Amy Reid

Votes: 55 19.8%
  • Daisy Marie

Votes: 10 3.6%
  • Priya Rai

Votes: 54 19.4%
  • Lela Star

Votes: 19 6.8%
  • Adrenalynn

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • Nikki Benz

Votes: 39 14.0%
  • Jessica Jaymes

Votes: 16 5.8%
  • Shy Love

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Carmel Moore

Votes: 15 5.4%
  • Shyla Stylez

Votes: 53 19.1%

• Total voters

rachelstarr

Official Checked Star Member
Ideally. I would love her to work with Priya Rai.

They do compliment each other and they'll have a global market of fans...East meets West...:nanner:

interesting concept... where is Priya from?

Any G/G scene with the most adorable Rachel Starr is a winner in my book, and I'd vote for ALL names mentioned, but I would certainly love to see a Rachel Starr/Priya Rai G/G scene. Priya has done at least one G/G photo shoot with Lexxi Tyler, one G/G scene in DP's Cheerleaders and two clips for Danni with Abbey Brooks.

Anyhow, something I might have missed, but Mrs Starr, are you exclusively with Brazzers now?

If not, I'd love to see you in a Girlfriends Films, Sweetheart Video or Triangle Films movie...:bowdown:

rachelstarr

Any G/G scene with the most adorable Rachel Starr is a winner in my book, and I'd vote for ALL names mentioned, but I would certainly love to see a Rachel Starr/Priya Rai G/G scene. Priya has done at least one G/G photo shoot with Lexxi Tyler, one G/G scene in DP's Cheerleaders and two clips for Danni with Abbey Brooks.

Anyhow, something I might have missed, but Mrs Starr, are you exclusively with Brazzers now?

If not, I'd love to see you in a Girlfriends Films, Sweetheart Video or Triangle Films movie...:bowdown:

no i am not exclusive to Brazzers. i would love to work for those companies

Here is Priya's site... http://www.priyaanjalirai.com

it would be funny to see you dressed up like a cowboy(chaps please) and her like an Indian (feather not dot) hahahaha that would add some humor to the scene

LMFAO that would be so much fun

Does it have to be chicks? I'd like to see her gettin' it balls deep from Lexington Steele. If not then I guess seeing her get gangbanged by all the girls mentioned above.

rachelstarr

Does it have to be chicks? I'd like to see her gettin' it balls deep from Lexington Steele. If not then I guess seeing her get gangbanged by all the girls mentioned above.

whenever i do start to do IR it will be MR. Marcus, lex is ok
come on, you have to pick one girl out of all of them you want to see me with the most

After learning that Rachel Starr was going to come out of retirement and shoot a few scenes with Brazzers, I got to thinking about who she might shoot with. A pole seemed like a good idea, personally I could care less what guy she shoots with but here are 10 of my favorites that are also Brazzers girls... pick your favorite!!!

Feel free to write in anyone you like as well, I just picked my favorite 10 Brazzer girls that I didnt think she had worked with yet.
ME! That's who she should work with. :)

whenever i do start to do IR it will be MR. Marcus, lex is ok
come on, you have to pick one girl out of all of them you want to see me with the most

Glad to hear you've got IR on your mind. And it would be hot seeing you taking it from him. What about Mandingo though? Can you take all of him with a smile on your face?

rachelstarr

Glad to hear you've got IR on your mind. And it would be hot seeing you taking it from him. What about Mandingo though? Can you take all of him with a smile on your face?

hell no!:helpme:

priya by far, yes nikki and shyla wouldn't hurt my feelings at all, there's just something about priya lately that sends me over the edge........yes

hell no!:helpme:

Alright, how about we get you ready for IR and stick with the intent of this thread. My vote is you taking a black strapon from Daisy. She's got you doggy, pulling your hair and slapping your ass until she gets you howlin' and then she flips you over, puts those sexy legs of yours in the air and pounds You Missionary until she rings your bell and gets your eyes rollin' back.

rachelstarr

Alright, how about we get you ready for IR and stick with the intent of this thread. My vote is you taking a black strapon from Daisy. She's got you doggy, pulling your hair and slapping your ass until she gets you howlin' and then she flips you over, puts those sexy legs of yours in the air and pounds You Missionary until she rings your bell and gets your eyes rollin' back.

that sounds fun!