• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who should be the next Red Rep Club member?

Who will be in the red rep club?

• Total voters

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
It's been a while since I've inducted a vic...um, member into the red rep club. Who should get the honor next?

FreeOnes_Anders

Closed Account
I´m missing one option... Petra

So I have to go with the second best... Roald, you´re going down son!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
You're sick. Twisted. How dare you play God.

I vote Vodka. Make it happen *offers blood*

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
How about we unban Greg Centauro, and then give him negative rep?

Petra

How about we unban Greg Centauro, and then give him negative rep?

Haha. I might just induct you into the club for that suggestion alone!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
I was going to go with Roald, but it would be more fun to watch Will E lose his cool.

Anders, for suggesting Petra.... he's been fucking faster than me !

Elwood70

Torn & Frayed.
What the fuck is the 'red rep club'? Seriously, one of you motherfuckers clue me in.....

I have no fucking idea; so I just voted without my glasses on.

Petra

Petra

Well, DOA, Plasma, Ronald, Andrés, and myself already have something worse than red rep, so I think it should either be Vodka or BlueBalls. I'll go with the bigger scumbag and say BlueBalls.

What is the point of this, other than creating an elite club that already dominated the board with inside jokes and team member ego stroking?

Oh lookie!!! Which member gets to be hand picked to the super fuckin cool club?? Do you want to become a member? Just post some pictures of naked men doing something silly and title it, "This was (insert mod/admin you want to asskiss here) last night lol "

I vote Will.

Well, whoever is chosen for this ridiculous club, here's a little perk. You're officially allowed to greet Petra in the following way:

And so, I vote for Will E. and the hilarious outpouring of indignation that would follow.

Petra

What is the point of this, other than creating an elite club that already dominated the board with inside jokes and team member ego stroking?

Oh lookie!!! Which member gets to be hand picked to the super fuckin cool club?? Do you want to become a member? Just post some pictures of naked men doing something silly and title it, "This was (insert mod/admin you want to asskiss here) last night lol "

I vote Will.

Jealous much?

Petra

I want ultraviolet rep.

You do not have the security clearance for ultraviolet. Friend Computer says you will be happy at infrared.