• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Groupies

Our first stop was in Amsterdam. I went looking for a venue to play. Most music venues were not interested so i did what i did in London i went to the red light district. I walked into a venue and as i did a hot blonde that i later out found was called Lynna Nilsson was stripping for a guy. She was a stunning blonde with the most amazing suckable nipples. I could see the boss was impressed and i noticed my own cock was hard too.

The guy snaps his fingers and a busty light haired brunnette walks in naked. I am think wow. The guy takes off his clothes and the girls start taking turns sucking his cock. He then takes turns fucking and licking them out. The girls also make out and like each others pussies. He fucks the shit out of both of them before cumming on their faces. I am sitting there shocked. He then notices me and says what the fuck do u want. I said i have a band. He just looks at me. I said can i play you our music. He says ok. Lynna is nodding her head as she gets dressed. I said to the boss they are hot do they work for you. He laughed and said no i have no spots. Its a free fuck, you do know how many girls that want to work here. He then tells the girls to clear off. They both say asshole. I said to Lynna comeback to see my band tonight. She said you havent got the job yet. I said i will. She laughed.

That evening we were doing a sound check. I was not dressed up to play. In walked Lynna. She interupted practice and said i don't have long. I said you will have to wait dear i can chat in 30 mins. She said no i have to be somewhere for work. She pulled down her top and i did not realise her nipples were so long and hard. I love hard nipples. I was a little away earlier from the sex so i missed the finner details but i did notice everyone want to suck her tits. She i was so transfixed i played with her tits in front of the band. Some other staff and bouncers. She said come one then and walked topless through people. Everyone looking at her perfect tits and amazing nipples. We reached a room and there was a bouncer there. We tried going in. He said no chance thats the bosses room. He then saw her tits and i said man we won't be long and you can watch. If the boss comes i will take the blame. He looked at me and lynna put her nipples in his face and he was speechless. She gave him a look, don't mess with me when i want a fuck and he let us in. Inside we kissed and she got my cock out. She was shocked by my size and kept sucking and playing with it. We fucked in a number of different positions. Before i came all over her stomach and tits. She cleaned up and said i got to go. The bouncer high fived me and the band cheered me.

We played some gigs and Amsterdam was crazy at night. After a few weeks the boss of my biggest venue showed me around. He showed me his big house in the country with his pool. He bragged about his money. He talked about how Rainbow was hot and Lynna too but he said you are missing something i can't put my finger on it. I said do you mind if i get another girl. He said ya but make sure she is hot and has big tits. I thought we really miss Stella. I really miss Stella. One day some gangsters called to the venue. My boss was suddenly very quiet. They showed him some photos of his wife and daughter and said they wanted protection money. He said i will need a few days. They said no few days while you contact police. Get money now. We want €100k that will buy you protection for this year. The boss weighted it up he said i will have no profits and be out of business. I also don't have €100k lying around. They said you made profits of €800k last year. We saw your books and thats all you declare there is also the drugs and the girls. If you continue to waste out time the money will increase and the time will get less so will be 200k for 6 months. The boss thought again and said and that means protection from other gangsters they said yes and your family will be protected. We want you to feel safe and make lots of money. We won't increase the cost if you pay. We want the money now. He said ok i can get the money i just need a few hours. They said no bank. We don't want questions. He said i do have some cash but its not here. Can i go get it. They said yes get the cash but send him. You have 2 minitues to tell him and he has 5 hours. If he goes to police we will kill your little girlfriend and they showed mr a pic of rainbow. I said ok. I was nervous and the boss told me to go to his house and take money from the safe he said Tina will open it. He said give me a piece of paper and they watched what he wrote. Tina i need you to give this guy €100k from the safe. I will explain later. I hoped i would remember where his house was. I did manage to find it. Tina was there by the pool and she was stunning. I showed her the note. She still rang the club and her husband said please open the safe and give hin the money. I loaded my bag with €100k there was half a million in the safe. Lots of diamonds and gold bars and bonds. I said thanks to Tina. I asked her where she was from she said Lithuania but prob Russia to you i said it is a state like Latvia and Estonia in the USSR. She smiled at my knowledge and said she was a dancer at the club and married the boss. She said could i still be a dancer. I said of course you are stunning. She took off her top and then her whole bathing suite and did some dancing. I said wow you are amazing. She smiled. I said i need to get back and she said don't be a pussy. Let then wait. She bent down and got my big cock out. She said wow this is a nice surprise she sucked me and we fucked outside for ages until i came all over her pretty face and tits. When finished i said i have to go. She smiled and said that is ok. I got back to the club and handed the cash to my boss who handed to the gangsters. They left. I asked him what was he gonna do. Get police or other gangsters and he said. No vanity will get you or your family killed. They knew what they were doing when asking for that amount. I will pay that and as long as they stick to their deal then so will i. I said wow you are super smart. He smiled and said thanks.

When i knew my boss was going to be with Lynna i would go fuck his wife. One day me and a band mate were moving equipment i knew my boss was with Lynna and Tina messaged to say she was super horny. I said to my band mate would you mind if we stoppod off for a little bit. He said to who when he saw where i was stopping he said no way. Don't tell me you are fucking his wife. I said ok i won't tell you. He said she is hot is she a good fuck. I laughed and said oh yeah. I went in and my mate stayed in the van. Tina had seen us arrive and knew i wasn't alone. When i went in she said are you with a friend. I said ya but he is waiting in the van. She said bring in for a drink first. I said ok just wanting it over so i could fuck her.
She was flirting with my friend in front of me. She joked who was a bigger dick. Next thing she started rubbing both our crotches and got us to get our cocks out. I was a bit annoyed but still wanted to fuck her. My mate thought it was xmas. She took turn sucking us before each of us fucked her while she blew the other. It was very hot. I then slid my cock into her ass and she moaned loudly on his cock. He then slid his cock into her pussy and we dp'd her in a number of positions. Before cumming all over her face and tits. One the way back we both laughed and joked about dping the bosses wife.