• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who played Fallout 3?

it know its a really good game, at least it has load of fans! and 2 cool game before present day btw old games were look like crusaider heh which was cool too hehe anyway
rendering and the in game scenes looks cool but i really dont like that kind of realm i mean mad max stuff. It was good movie too! really good but im a little bit more about sci fi or frp. U guys will enjy when u play it , if you like mad max then it would be delicious for you.

I've heard some good things, this is another one that I'm going to have to check out coming up soon.

Spleen

Banned?
Recently I didn't have the net for a while, Fallout 3 being the best single player game ever I went back to it. I was spending about 5 hours a day doing almost nothing but wandering the wasteland. This game still has the power to surprise me, even after 50 hours of game play...

the games ok, mine glitched nd i could not actually get past this certain mission, the game kept tellin me to go to one place, i'd get there nd the arrow would tell me to go back nd so forth, so i took it back.

For those who are starting out on this game [or Oblivion].

You need to give the game a chance. You will not get into it and think it's great within an hour or so. For me it took a couple of hours on Oblivion to get to grips as it was intimidating the size of it. But I got there in the end. Same goes for Fallout. It took me about two or three hours in the Wasteland to get into the game and once I had the hang of things and decent weapons ect, it was WOOHOO, even if it is a tad short in depth.

I've heard some good things, this is another one that I'm going to have to check out coming up soon.

Its an excellent game, but like all RPG type games requires a large investment of time on your part.

For those who are starting out on this game [or Oblivion].

You need to give the game a chance. You will not get into it and think it's great within an hour or so. For me it took a couple of hours on Oblivion to get to grips as it was intimidating the size of it. But I got there in the end. Same goes for Fallout. It took me about two or three hours in the Wasteland to get into the game and once I had the hang of things and decent weapons ect, it was WOOHOO, even if it is a tad short in depth.

EXACTLY
i played the game slowly, i never played a RPG and didn't understand the XP system and how to shoot other characters by the XP system alike. but i got stuck when i met up with the "Family" way before i even knew who they were. i tried like 15-20 times to kill them cause they immediately attacked me. i got so frustrated that i stopped playing for about a month (possibly 3 weeks) when i got back into it i used patience and "brains" to get past the "family" obstacle and i haven't looked back since that day like 3 months ago. i pretty much only play this game and all the DLC
hopefully i will eventually get into the NEW games that i have bought but haven't touched yet (RE5,mass effect,UFC,my NHL09 season)

the dlc's so far have been kind of dissapointing to me. 10$ for about 3-4 hours of gameplay. I haven't gotten point lookout yet cue I just haven't been that interested in playing fallout some more. It's still a great game but after 70-80 hours the game mechanics and style get kind of repetitive.

I've never played Oblivion, so no comparison with that, but I have played all the previous PC based Fallouts (1, 2 and Tactics), and FO3, though a fun game in it's own right, is a pretty poor RPG in comparison to 1 and 2, though the equal of Tactics (which also favored combat over role-playing).

Fallout 1 and 2 had better dialogue trees, more humor, NPCs actually had personality, low Intelligence meant your character could barely communicate (makes for a hilarious playthrough though most people just refuse to converse with such a "special" person). You could kill everyone in the world (bar your hometown in FO2), or complete the entire game without having to kill so much as a rat, bar the final boss. And the boss in FO1 could be talked into suicide.

the dlc's so far have been kind of dissapointing to me. 10$ for about 3-4 hours of gameplay. I haven't gotten point lookout yet cue I just haven't been that interested in playing fallout some more. It's still a great game but after 70-80 hours the game mechanics and style get kind of repetitive.

i thought Operation:anchorage was pretty dopey. considering you didn't actually DO IT... it was a simulation in the game.
i am currently doing The Pitt and have just downloaded Point Lookout.
and i guess i will get to broken steel next

Checked out Oblivion and didnt enjoy it too much, but I said the same thing about Fallout 3, but too late for Oblivion I just traded it in for Uncharted. Is the DLC for PS3 out yet? And is it worth it?

well.. i didnt make it past the beginning.. it was so boring i took it back the day i rented it.. and i got a free rental out of it :)

RPG's aren't for everyone.
sometimes a shooter game is better.i wasn't a big fan until i played KOTOR. being a Star Wars fan i have played every SW game but i never played the KOTOR thankfully i got the XBOX and bought it. it was hard at first but i took my time and finished it. although i haven't finished KOTOR2 yet because with the creation of the 260 i sorta put my Xbox away in my closet.

I'm thinking about buying it next week, hope it's as good as they say!

I'm thinking about buying it next week, hope it's as good as they say!

Please get it. Such a good game. I bought it a while ago, and finally got into it because I sold COD:WaW. Best decision I ever made. You can put 10 hours a day into this game without realizing it. So much replay ability. I'm going to be a sad man once I finish all the side quests.