• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

WHO LIKES OR HATES ice road truckers ON HISTORY CHANNEL

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Like or despise? Those are at completely opposite ends of the spectrum. Where's the gray area? Can't I just be apathetic towards it?

I don't find the show that interesting so I don't watch it. I do not despise the show, however. I find most reality TV to be very off putting.

I like that show.
Nothing about "history", but the show looks...interesting. As a lover of races, specially F1, rally and Dakar, I can't see that IceRad Truckers is just a competition where the two industries are two teams and the drivers are fighting for something like a..."constructors championship", but with trucks and snow. There's good drivers, Hugh, Alex, Darrell, and Lisa. But the line-ups are changing all the seasons, you can't see the same drivers in more seasons.
I don't know, I like it! And as I know, they will came to South America again.
Regards!!

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Like all reality TV shows (some more than others), portions of it are staged and/or fake. But from the one or two episodes that I saw years ago, I would say that it's better than the average trash reality TV show. Not exactly a ringing endorsement, but with any reality TV show, that's about the best I can do. I also watched a few episodes of Deadliest Catch several years ago. Like Ice Road Truckers, I also found it somewhat interesting. But I don't watch either one of them any more.

jod0565

Member, you member...
It's interesting and like others, I liked their Deadliest Roads spin off. Lisa was a main reason for me to watch. ha ha