• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who likes my avatar?

on

Closed Account
So ... life is always fair? :dunno:

no, the life is not ever fair, you have good people, you have bad people, and the bad always happen sometimes, and the good always happen sometimes. it is just the life.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Wow, that was pointless. But then again, look who did it. He's either bumping old threads or posting shit that nobody cares about.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
:weeping:
Damn, I can't neg rep you again. . .yet.

Yeah, I still have to get you back for the last one. Might be a couple of days though. At least I have a few of your irrelevant posts to choose from. :hatsoff:

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
I reloaded the page, and somehow HE1FiNEARTiST's rep went down a few thousand. How interesting...

Oh... I see what you did there.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
thank you kind sir, the next time ill approve for this one :hatsoff:

I still think you're a douche. Feel free to keep neg repping me. :hatsoff:

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
In the immortal words of Columbo: "I gotta go to the can I don't want to miss nuthin"

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
feelings mutual. by the by its 5:00 shouldnt you be tanning??? or are you there already using freeones.mobi in the booth????

:rofl2:

Yeah. :rolleyes: I'm sitting in a tanning bed exposing my eyes to UV rays without protection so that I can check FO to read your latest ramblings. Going tanning is the best insult you can come up with? Wow, I'd insult you back, but what's the point? You do it pretty well on your own...

So why did you change your user name? Did Alica break up with you or get hit by a bus? Or was she just a figment of your imagination like every other girl you've claimed to sleep with?

Yeah. :rolleyes: I'm sitting in a tanning bed exposing my eyes to UV rays without protection so that I can check FO to read your latest ramblings. Going tanning is the best insult you can come up with? Wow, I'd insult you back, but what's the point? You do it pretty well on your own...

So why did you change your user name? Did Alica break up with you or get hit by a bus?

no, we still together. but some folks on here thought i was alicia and it got annoying. so i changed it. and yeah thats the best i can come up with, guess your just too cool brewster. rambling is what i do best.