• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
I don't know how old the general poster here is but am I the only one who's sick and tired of checking links about milfs and get pictures of women I would guess is about 22-27??......THAT*S not a milf...a milf (in my opinion) is an older at least 40+ slutty woman.....not someone who could be my sister:)

One being a mother only is not enough to be a milf to me. I agree with the thread starter in that case. she should atleast look like a mother! in that case age is the criterion.

so we might as well stop using the term milf then?........why not just use the term girl or woman?........the fact that she has had a kid or not is of no interest to me whatsoever and I don't see how having a kid makes a girl/woman more desireable than someone who hasn't......in my opinion a milf is an older mature slut...like your best friends mum...not a teenage girl...

I think milf worked back in the days when most mothers were 30+
but nowadays girls are having kids way earlier

I also think people use milf immediately when some women become mothers. These are the novice ones. you want them when they are "experienced". So maybe you want eMILFs. :)

member006

Closed Account
I don't know how old the general poster here is but am I the only one who's sick and tired of checking links about milfs and get pictures of women I would guess is about 22-27??......THAT*S not a milf...a milf (in my opinion) is an older at least 40+ slutty woman.....not someone who could be my sister:)

Not nessasaraly a 'slutty' woman I don't think. I always thought one was a STILL ATTRACTIVE 40ish mother.

Like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie pop, we may never know. Or at least everyone will never agree. lol

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=90777&highlight=definition+milf

http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?t=72313&highlight=definition+milf

LL

So you're saying a 20 year old with a child isn't experienced?

And the reason a chick with a kid is attractive is cuz you know they fuck (at least once) without a condom.

Also when they have a kid they develop a sense of maturity. I know a 21 year old who has a kid and she is a 100% MILF.

If you're looking for 40+ year olds look up "GILF" Granny I'd Like to Fuck. Or how about "MAMILF" Middle-Aged Mom I'd Like to Fuck.

dave_rhino

Closed Account
Also when they have a kid they develop a sense of maturity. I know a 21 year old who has a kid and she is a 100% MILF.

I know a 25 year old with two kids and she acts like a god damn child.

Technically, any mother you want to sleep with is a MILF, no matter if she is 18 or 50.

But these days, when you talk about MILFs it usually just means "mature" I'd like to fuck.