• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Spleen

Banned?
Lots of women get called MILFs without kids though.

I like to think of it as "mature I'd like to fuck" and so do most people on here I recon. Any woman over the age of 30.

Examples:
Emma Starr would be a MILF - mentioning that she had a child in one video.
Brittany O'neil would be a Cougar - no children, but she will be 38 this march.

However i follow spleens belief. I still feel like Shyla Stylez is a MILF even though she's only like 26, she has that older look. And Austin Kincaid is damn hot.

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Lots of women get called MILFs without kids though.

I like to think of it as "mature I'd like to fuck" and so do most people on here I recon. Any woman over the age of 30.

Should be differentiated. Nina Hartley is a mature I'd like to fuck.. but she barely exhibits any of the classic 'mom' symptoms. She's tiny.. she's hot.. she just doesnt look like a *MOM*. When I say MILF I mean mom. As in she's had a kid or three, has some extra padding and holy gawd do I want to feel that pink velvet on my rod.

Plenty of matures-I'd-like-to-fuck are just... undesirable. Number one reason.. a 30/40/50-something girl without a kid has 'Bad Idea' written all over her. If she hasnt given birth to one or two, there's something wrong with her. Physically, mentally and hell.. if she's avoided it for that many decades then it's like a landmine in vietnam. Steer clear cuz that explosive might just go off in your face despite the age. Everyone else did for *some* reason you probably dont want, eithe