• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your favourite FreeOnes member?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
I'm starting to like Cindy CD/TV more and more.

I could swear this thread's been done before. :dunno:

My favorite is Facetious - partly because we're both half Scandinavian Americas and quite frankly we both kick ass. Blood's thicker than water, bitches. And there are dozens others who I dig as well. I actually like the Canadians generally the best, if you can believe that. I think it's a hockey thing or something. Also people who see eye-to-eye with me and give me rep. Yeah.

L3ggy

Full-blooded Scandinavians>Half-blooded Scandinavians, but I suppose it's better than not having Scandinavian blood.

Full-blooded Scandinavians>Half-blooded Scandinavians, but I suppose it's better than not having Scandinavian blood.

I love the culture but I don't like the wussification that's going on in Europe right now.

Our entire culture is a war-based culture. Very little time goes by without America in some kind of war. Therefore, let's be honest - you know we could kick your arse if it came down to the toughest. ;)

L3ggy

I love the culture but I don't like the wussification that's going on in Europe right now.

Our entire culture is a war-based culture. Very little time goes by without America in some kind of war. Therefore, let's be honest - you know we could kick your arse if it came down to the toughest. ;)

*Calls on the ancient Vikings*

Seriously though, the Swedish army doesn't stand a chance against the army of U.S. I'm not sure on the numbers of our army, but I think it's around a thousand.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
:facepalm:

*Calls on the ancient Vikings*

Seriously though, the Swedish army doesn't stand a chance against the army of U.S. I'm not sure on the numbers of our army, but I think it's around a thousand.

Well you're neutral so I wouldn't imagine your military would be significant.

You had to fight in my neighborhood growing up. All my German, Irish, Polish, Scandinavian and Asian friends all lived for a good street fight. I wish I could get in a scrap again sometime soon but I'm getting too old for that stuff. It's good practice though.

L3ggy

I believe we had some troops in Iraq.

L3ggy

I wouldn't take my word for it.

L3ggy

Deepcover

Closed Account
I'd like to also add to the list...
Bahodeme, John_8581, Bearded_Menace, Lurkingdirk, Monicasilver and the one and only...MrMandingo.

I am just a lonely orphan living a lonely life on a lonely road.

And yet none of you bastards chose me :hairpull: