• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is your favorite actor of all time?

Everybody has one. Of course since this is a freeones message board, I'm assuming that everybody is going to pick hot actresses. My favorite actor of all time is Sean Connery, the man was the man and still is the man now dogs. It's a pity he's not starring in any movies right now due to script problems. Mr. T is a close second, I'm an A-Team fan.

Last edited:
hot actresses? nah. there are so few women actresses who can act

i like ian mckellen and johnny depp

i had a hard time trying to seperate the hot aspect from actresses (i.e. liking them for their skills rather than their looks)

actresses (no order)
Angelina Jolie
Terry Farrell (dax in deep space 9 - she had some acting chops)
Uma Thurman
connie neilson (gladiator, devils advocate)

actors (no order)
chow yun-fat (mr fucking Charisma)
lance henrickson
harrison ford
bruce willis
de niro
al pacino
tom cruise

waaay too many good actors out there. impossible for me to pick only one favorite.

Ian Holm (a master actor IMO. would love to see him on stage once)

Willem Dafoe (same as above)

Sean Penn (one of those actors who can build up an enormous intensity)

Gary Oldman (same as above)

Christopher Walken (for one of the best performances ever - in "the Deer Hunter". and for his natural charisma)

Al Pacino & Robert DeNiro (the leading method actors of the last century)

John Turturro (for being extremely versatile)

Tom Sizemore (probably even more versatile, and another great method actor)

Bruno Ganz (german actor -mainly theater- who played Hitler in "The Downfall". also starring in "Luther" and "The Sky Above Berlin")

Heino Ferch (another great german actor - strikes me as surprising that i'm the only one so far to mention some non-Hollywood actors !)

Toshiro Mifune (no explanation needed)

Alain Delon (what can i say... y'all know him !)

guess i could go on like this forever :1orglaugh i didn't post any actresses, cause i'm waiting for an adequate thread :thumbsup:

Very good list, LetoII and I agree with most of them.

From those already mentioned in this thread, the ones I like most are Robert De Niro and Christopher Walken.

Two more favourites of mine:
Kurt Russell and Denzel Washington.

:hatsoff: Jackson

I'm a big Christian Bale fan. American Psycho is one of my favorite movies(and books) of all time. He was also really good in the new Batman. Brad Pitt is also really great. In Se7en, Fight Club, Snatch, True Romance, etc...he is in a ton of great movies.

jiggymoose said:
I'm a big Christian Bale fan. American Psycho is one of my favorite movies(and books) of all time.

That's an Armani suit, you fucking bitch!!

Actually, I never read the book (don't think I'd like it) but Bale was the only good thing in the movie. Well, maybe Reese Witherspoon too. I always have a soft spot for her. Or hard spot as it were.

I have to agree with juballs though. Morgan Freeman is as good as it gets. The only criticism I would have is that he has played the noble black man (the conscience of the movie) a bit too many times. Or so it seems. He can do so much more. His pimp in Street Smart was about as frightening as it gets.

There are many others but as far as film acting goes, Freeman is the best there is at the moment.

Mine's Brad Pitt. For some reason's, women like him because he's "Cute" and shit like that. Thing is, the guy is Insane in Fight Club, Hillarious in Ocean's Eleven and dramatic in Seven. Otherwise, Christian Bale is off-the hook in Batman and American Psycho. Finaly i have to say Vincent Caselle. He's a french actor, played "The Wolf" in Ocean Twelve (i think), the police man beside Jean Reno in Crimson Rivers (the first one). He has it. I think i was in Blueberry/Renegade movie whit Micheal Madsen and Juliette lewis.