• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is this (Tough One)

Lisa

Banned
Anyone got a name for this european babe

Attachments

• ytud01.jpg
    ytud01.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,629

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Damn Lisa, I said it before and I'll say it again, you have great taste in women ;)

member469

Closed Account!
Scorpion said:
I've seen better, sorry not my type!

Scorp, I know you have the right to say what you want, but all Lisa asked was if anyone happened to know a name for her. I didn't see what other people were giving you a hard time about before, but maybe it's because you are so critical?? This board isn't all about posting babes that are absolutely stunning to you, or anyone else. It's called "Find Your Favourite Babe". Take it easy, Lisa just wanted to know if any of us might know a name for her, not if you have seen better, and not your type. Say what you want, but it's probably why people have given you shit. And I also know that you probably don't care, but it just makes for negativity on the board. I know you're a good guy, lets keep it nice. Anyone else out there spreading negativity should think twice about doing it as well. Lets keep it real, and calm here, no need for sensless negativity.

Thanks

Scorpion

Banned
whats the big deal, all I said was not my type?

I have nothing against anybody on this board, lord knows we all have different tastes in different women, it was not meant to put Lisa down in anyway.

The only reason why I was having problems with some people is cause they wre personally attacking me, and one even made a crude comment about my wife, definitely shit I don't put up with. Say what you want about me, but not about my wife.

I'm sorry if i am so opinionated, thats who I am, and always will be. You are cool Eddie and enjoy your posts of beautiful women, but I say what I feel, some positive, and some negative. it seems you only direct comments towards me if they are negative. I am not a negative person to all nor do I intentionally bring it to the board. Lastly, i would like to apologize to Lisa, I did not mean to offend you or anyone else by my comment. Thanks and as always keep he peace.

member469

Closed Account!
We don't need to argue about this, as it's silly. But what you said was" I've seen better, sorry not my type! When all she was looking for was a name.

And to show I wasn't just targeting you about negativity, this is also what I said in my reply to you.

Anyone else out there spreading negativity should think twice about doing it as well. Lets keep it real, and calm here, no need for sensless negativity.

I know people will say what they want to, and I didn't say you disrespected anyone. It just seemed sensless to me, for you to say what you did about that girl, when all Lisa wanted was a name. Does that make sense? I hope so, because when we keep the peace here, it makes for a nicer place to contribute.

Thanks Scorp, you're a respected guy in my eyes. And screw those people who disrespected your wife, there's no need for that here.

Scorpion

Banned
yes I understand what you meant in both of your posts, I know this is suppossed to be all in fun and we discuss share and trade pics of beautiful and exotic women. But I hope you understand what I have said in my previous posts, I feel some of these threads say the same things over and over, we post the same pics, ask for one woman, when like 2 days ago somebody posted and asked for the exact same woman. To me it just gets very tiresome. Now this does not pertain to you Eddie nor to the reason of this thread, but I feel it has to be said. Peace.

Lisa

Banned
I felt i need to REPLIE to this . Scorpion Im sorry to hear people who be knocking u and your wife its totally uncalled 4. Not all women are every man,s type .MY ideal women would be Jennifer Connelly because she got it all . So i dont take no offence in what scorpion says as every man has his say on who is hot and who not . Also i like to thank the people who stick up 4 me im am deeply touched . So plz keep up the good work and Remember LISA LOVES EVERYONE!:)

Scorpion

Banned
Jennifer Connelly is smoking hot, anyone remember her in Labyrinth? Thank you for the response Lisa, it shows you are a very respectful young woman, and i am sure many people will continue to stick up for you, myself included. We all love you too Lisa!! Thanks.

whata a film scorp.... got me the dvd a few months back...crackin...pity about david bowies tight....whateva they were...trouser things...eughhhhhh did the guy even wear underwear.....dont answer that

Kontkin

Banned
Scorpion...............you are a real pain in the ass......a person who does not know how to behave a bit normal (perhaps you are not normal), and that probably never changes.:cool:

Scorpion...............you are a real pain in the ass......a person who does not know how to behave a bit normal (perhaps you are not normal), and that probably never changes.

Kontkin, looking at your previous posts I hardly think you can criticise. You have barely made any actual contribution and seem more concerned with stirring up MORE negativity, like we need that at the moment. My advice, without trying to act too judgmental - concentrate on contribution rather than criticism because otherwise you're not worth having as a member. We dont need self-righteous hypocrites on the board.

Scorpion

Banned
Leave it alone Silicone, he is just trying to start trouble again, I don't what this guy's problem is with me, but I'm better than that, and will handle it off these boards. Appreciate the back up though Silicone and felthat.