• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

who is this marvelous big boobies chica

there

Attachments

• E8HURLEHVHGC.jpg
    E8HURLEHVHGC.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 492
that doesnt seem to be true man, sorry
i looked up the Yvonne Villano you meant on covermodels site .. totally a different person :)

and ideas ?
You sure about that? There's the lighting and the fact that Stycket airbrushes his models to hell and back, but I'm positive it's the same woman.

Take a look at the attached picture. Comparable bust, brown hair with highlights, even has a dangling belly button piercing (although it's not like those are uncommon), same nose...

And what sinks it for me is, look at the hairlines. Both have a widow's peak, but it's a unique one. There's a diagonal lock of hair on her far right, then nothing, then widow's peak fills out from the center to the left, but thinner.

I don't know if I'm doing a good job of describing this, but seriously, look at where their hair meets their foreheads in the center. Identical. Is the skin on your photo darker? Yeah, I'd chalk that up to lighting, and she's probably been tanning as well. Eyes look darker too, but also--lighting. We can't really see because of her long skirt, but I'll bet you she's packing some nice thick thighs underneath it.

If you still don't see it, I will totally agree to disagree, leave it at that, and wish you good luck on your search. If nothing else, I bumped your thread.

Attachments

• lg_yvonne_villano_green011.jpg
    lg_yvonne_villano_green011.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 185