• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Who is this hot blonde girl?

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
OK, figured it out! My guess is, she is only an amateur!
894_1000.jpg

Check out tattoo on her right arm.
www.iwant18.com_014.jpg

Same tattoo in a "probably" another scene!
26.jpg

And look at date! It says "2007". This happens a lot on this site. They re edit re date some footage!
Anyways, the main original photo, taken from "Party Hardcore Vol. 28" It say it is 2016. But that would be impossible!
Still, I have no clue which camera / part is it.
I only found a re edited video on xhamster. Minute #7.
Will post more, if anything new was found!
Undivulged, great work as usual. Yes, she is an amateur.

My thinking too is that these two pictures from 2006 and 2007 are from different scenes. Same stripper same girl. Sure you can say that these are "unpublished" pictures between years but our girl in 2006 had a white shirt and purple bracelet. In 2007, our girl was wearing a dark green shirt and a orange bracelet.

You really would need a PartyHardcore expert to comment here.

A word of advice, most Party Hardcore girls are "ones and dones" -- they never do another scene.

Just enjoy the footage that they have over there at Digital Media Management and forget trying to identify the girls.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info John_8581.. yes undivulged is a great girls' ID'fier!!.. ;)

I agree she's an amateur.. but ok let's hope undivulged or a PH expert can get us if not the name at least the scene where the hot girl wears the dark green shirt.. just one question as this is the only girl Jedichingon has been trying to ID on PH scenes: Does the orange or purple bracelet have any meaning?.. I haven't noticed the bracelet's different colors.. ;)

Thanks again John_8581!!.. ;)

JCH 2 (I called it a new era.. so that's the reason of the number 2).. Salu2.. ;)

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
.... just one question as this is the only girl I've looked on PH scenes: Do the orange or purple bracelet have any meaning?.. I haven't noticed the bracelet's different colors.. ;)

Thanks for the info John_8581!!.. ;) .. Salu2.. ;)
When going to a nightclub, dance club, strip club, etc here in the United States. the establishment would usually stamp your hand, so that if you went outside for a cigarette break and came back, they would scan your hand with the ultraviolet light. The ultraviolet light would then "read" the stamp from off of your hand and you'd be allowed back in.

The different colored bracelets may be doing that.

The colors may also represent the day of the week. For example, our girl here is wearing an orange bracelet. It may mean that the bracelet is good just for Saturday night. Try wearing a blue bracelet (that may be for Friday night) and you wouldn't be allowed in. You'd have to pay at the door again, they'd take the blue bracelet off and you'd be given an orange bracelet, and then be allowed in.

Depends on the bar or club and their procedures.

Last edited:
As always you're the man unvidulged.. ¡Now we just need the video!!.. ;) ..

I pressed on the link but the trailer wasn't available.. and as I don't want to suscribe I don't know if this video is available for free in another site like xvideos!!..

Salu2.. JCH.

Thanks undivulged for the new pics, info and links.. but jedichingon is stubborn and wants if not a name at least a new scene from the hot blonde (The one with the green shirt) and more if there is more.. and I don't want to pay for this page so I'll wait someone can get the new video for free from another site!!... ;)

Thanks john-8581 for the info about the bracelets.. I thought the color was to meant if a girl wanted to have sex or just have fun!!.. ;)

Salu2.. JCH..

Found a new pic of the hot blonde girl!!.. the quality is bad it seems from a screen shot.. but well she keeps appearing.. let's hope undivulged and some PH experts can find new material (With better quality than this pic) soon.. specially videos from the PH episode where she wears a green shirt or new ones maybe still waiting to be found!!.. ;)

Salu2. JCH 2.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 219