• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is this girl and possibly name of the movie she is in?

Thx.

I have posted this one already way back and still haven't found an answer.

Somebody has said this should be Arwen/Zowen but couldn't confirm. Neither can I.

One thing is for sure. The clip at the end suggested it is from 'Free Auditions' web site. I am not a member. :(

She's German. Her name is Daria. I once saw her called Anastasya. Great body. The best video I've seen is a bg in a sauna. Her vids are hard to find. There's one site that has them, but I can't remember the name. It's got a black background. Something about big/large tits/breasts in the title.

Daria Glover???

If that's her (I can't tell for sure) I sure can get to that clip through freeones database of links for her.

Here's another pic of German teen, Daria.

While she has a great body, her performances are not really that hot.

You should help me find the busty redhead I'm searching for. She's much hotter. I think she may be Russian, but I'm not sure. Find my thread called Rizhaya of Krasotka.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're in luck. Google the following, exactly: "busty German teen" Daria in sauna

It will be the first hit. Go to that page, and find the video of Daria listed as: "Busty german teen - shower and sex in sauna"

This is the best clip of her I've seen. Much better than the one which produced the screenshot you have.

Now help me find Rizhaya.