• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is this beautiful blonde please? :D

I guess it's Алина Стриженова (Alina Strizhenova) according to... Here (Sites in Russian. Use Google Translate.)

dude... you found new images... not sure about the name though some guy is asking what this girl's real name is in the commentaries and can't find anything with the name. But still it's a step further!

I can't rep you yet :( But I will in the future! HERO!

Re: ID sexy blonde

Thought I'd mention that he pic has been obviously photoshopped but it might be only for skin smoothing and might have been originally released in that form.

Even if human skin could theoretically be that smooth, the remnants of a bad gaussian blur artifact can be seen on the right side of her face. Also there's some wonkiness where her left hand touches her hip.

From the onemodelpalace link two things are interesting:

1) None of the other photos from the set are shopped to that extent so the photoshop work appears to have been done by someone after the pic was published.

2) This particular pic isn't listed

Odd...

ah ok, that's fine :)

I could in fact reverse google search all of the found pics.. But I don't have the time for that I'm afraid...

Someone already did and came up with a name that was translated into English as Alina Strizhenova. An English search on that gets squat. Maybe searching in the original language would be better...

Blonde Barbie Doll Big Titted Slutty Hotty

I'm betting one of you geniuses can help....thanks in advance
McT

Attachments

• 32549_781d0db8b36dbacee570c44b2833faa1_view_123_361lo.jpg
    32549_781d0db8b36dbacee570c44b2833faa1_view_123_361lo.jpg
    184.3 KB · Views: 299