• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the most overrated singer?

Who is the most overrated singer?

• Total voters

SabrinaDeep

Official Checked Star Member
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, and Justin Bieber gets more publicity than any other singer. I don't think they are that good. Maybe mediocre at best. Which one you think is the most overrated? I pick Justin Bieber. But I would love to titfuck Katy Perry's nice rack.

All of them.

I was playing Cocteau Twins' Elizabeth Frazer and Portishead' Beth Jibbons stuff the last two hours and just seeing gaga perry swift and bieber names attached to the word singer gives me goosebumps...
I agree about Bieber probably being the worst of the lot, though.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Hmm... tough choice. I'll take the Keith Richards solution: put all four in a giant burlap sack and drown them in the river. :)

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Ok so apparently my computer had a brain fart...

...I hate her because she used to be a Christian singer and then sold her soul to be famous. She WILL go to Hell.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I hate her because she used to be a Christian singer and then sold her soul to be famous. She WILL go to Hell.

Good. She and her perfect tits can keep me company.

robot_r0ck

I plead the 5th...
We appear to have a contradiction here...

:facepalm:/10

How do you hate Katy Perry? Have you seen her boobs? I don't care how she much she fucking sucks at singing, those tits are epic.

Katy-Perry-naked-Sexy-Elmo-SNL-GIF-Boobs.gif

Bieber has a huge fan base among teenage girls but the rest of the audience agrees he's shit and does shit music.
Gaga is almost considered as a musical genius by fans from all ages and even medias acclaim her.

Bieber has a huge fan base among teenage girls but the rest of the audience agrees he's shit and does shit music.
Gaga is almost considered as a musical genius by fans from all ages and even medias are saying she's a great artist..
I do like Katy Perry
Taylor Swift may be very popular in the US but in Europe, she's nobody !

he has a fan base of teenage girls because he is one. his lack of masculinity angers me. "grow a mustache or go to the gym" i would tell that chicken chested poopdick if ever i saw him in person. dont think i wouldnt, i flipped off usher

he has a fan base of teenage girls because he is one. his lack of masculinity angers me.
Teenage girls (you known, the same who fancy Zac Effron and Robert Pattinson) love him for that...

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Lets put it this way, the last good piece of music written, recorded, and preformed....was by Pink Floyd.

Only 6.000 people wanna see her tits ? I would have thought they were 6.000.000, at least !