• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the most overrated singer?

Who is the most overrated singer?

• Total voters

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
If you insult Taylor Swift again, I'll cut you. :mad: She's a great singer. Or my taste in her music is blinded by her beauty. It's one or the other. I really heart T-Swizzy...

Why you gotta be so mean? :(

Side note: People's eyebrow at :38.

I wouldn't consider any of them singers. More entertainers. Beiber is the most overrated. He's more of a puppet than the other 3.

If you insult Taylor Swift again, I'll cut you. :mad: She's a great singer. Or my taste in her music is blinded by her beauty. It's one or the other. I really heart T-Swizzy...

thanks for saying it for me. rep has been given accordingly.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
lady caca sucks.

i recently sorta heard the beaver kid too. lame.

im not familiar with the other two.

DR. B

Closed Account

Side note: People's eyebrow at :38.

LOL!!! Taylor Swift wouldn't even date you, andronicus, you're a jagg off.

Patrick_S

persona non grata
You couldn´t have picked some singers that adults, and people with some sort of real interest in music listen to? All of these artists make music mainly for fourteen year old girls. They are that generation´s version of New Kids On The Block, and only exist to make money for their music labels (with the exception of Taylor Swift, who actually makes real music that it´s possible to listen to).

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
All four?

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
Lady Gaga is dope.

You are an idiot if you think she can't sing.

:facepalm:

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/harley-spencer said:
Harley Spencer[/URL][/B], post: 6651905, member: 579739"]I don't think any of them are overrated. They're entertainers, and they're good at what they do. I might not like all of them (ahem, Justin Bieber), but that doesn't mean anything. They're inspirational, the ones you listed, to the younger crowd, and they're good at it. And if anyone wants to call them bad singers, I'd like to hear you sing. They all have great voices.

ok harley, but dont criticize me... i tried.