• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Who is the best looking woman on G4/Tech TV?

McRocket

Banned
I would do a poll; but I don't know all their names.

Me?

Morgan Webb (semi obviously)
The blonde on Call for Help
and...the showgal on the game review show after X Play (the one with the two male hosts, Tommy and Victor)

I liked Cat or whatever her name is too, but she left. And I liked the busty co host on that late night talk show with Martin Sargeant.

As you can see, I am TERRIBLE with names.

Basically, I just wanna talk about all the sexy women on that channel and hopefully see some pics of them.

Morgan is a bit too much of an Amazon. Although she can look very hot most of the time.

Call me crazy, but I like Tina Wood (I think that is her name. I don't watch the channel that much.)

I don't know who any of the rest are. Morgan Webb is the hottest..and coming in close second is that Asian girl!

Sorry, this is a current topic, but for my taste, Sumi Das was the best looking gal on Tech TV. She wore some pulse-quickening outfits on the show Fresh Gear. I believe she's moved onward and upward to CNBC or the like.

In the meantime, Tech TV's gone from a very informative channel, (remember The Screensavers? or Call For Help? These unique shows helped me buy my first computer), to a cutesy, all video games all the time station.

It's a shame.

Anyway, here's Miss Sumi. Thanks for the memories. :crying:

Attachments

• sumi das.jpg
    sumi das.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 406
more pictogrammical displays will be great (more pics)

The girl on Cheat is Kristin Holt, she was on American Idol if I remember correctly. Very hot.

McRocket

Banned
dangerboy said:
Sorry, this is a current topic, but for my taste, Sumi Das was the best looking gal on Tech TV. She wore some pulse-quickening outfits on the show Fresh Gear. I believe she's moved onward and upward to CNBC or the like.

In the meantime, Tech TV's gone from a very informative channel, (remember The Screensavers? or Call For Help? These unique shows helped me buy my first computer), to a cutesy, all video games all the time station.

It's a shame.

Anyway, here's Miss Sumi. Thanks for the memories. :crying:

I agree with you. The merger seems to have hurt Tech TV ALOT. It's just like you say now. Cutesy.

At first I didn't think think she was that great but oddly the more I watched her show the hotter she became.
My pick is Morgan Webb

Last edited by a moderator:
morgan, but that bitch promised to pose nude for playboy if she won some dumbass contest a few years ago. I'm still waiting for that photoshoot.

There are some good looking girls, But I think Morgan Webb is the best lookig and Julie Stoffrer is pretty hot too, I don't know if G4 even has that show on anymore.